[Answered]  Do Level Chips Balance wV and zA?

Our Winning Valkyrie and Z Achilles always swing around once they settle in the middle of the stadium. Can Level Chips completely balance them out or at least help them balance?
Ye, that's kinda the purpose of them. They're kinda expensive for what they are tho
They're really not worth the money in my opinion. Try different disk/frame combos to help with your balance issues.
(Nov. 27, 2018  4:14 AM)Ranch+Kerbeus Wrote: Our Winning Valkyrie and Z Achilles always swing around once they settle in the middle of the stadium. Can Level Chips completely balance them out or at least help them balance?
The difference is pretty minimal. I would not bother trying to balance zA or wV since they are way too unbalanced.
To be honest, zA has better balance, but the imbalance is a lot more evident on Absorb rather than Xtreme. wV on Absorb can't even stay still on it.

I've found that you could just use the recoil given by the imbalance to increase attack, especially with the right combo. Stamina will still be worse without a LC, but it helps to have that extra bit of power sometimes.