[Answered]  Did gV's teeth Break?

I noticed that my gV has been assembling funny so I checked the teeth and got this https://drive.google.com/file/d/1ESQCcvr...p=drivesdk

This is my only TT beyblade, please tell me if the teeth are broken. If so, how will this effect it's perfomance.
Looks like it

It could burst easier
(Mar. 22, 2019  12:34 AM)UltimateMaster Wrote: Looks like it

It could burst easier

Oh no that was my only TT bey. Unhappy
It would be easier to determine whether the teeth on your gV Layer were still intact with a profile shot, but if you can see fewer than 3 sharp teeth on either side, then it is unfortunately definitely broken and no longer legal for tournaments or testing.

God Valkyrie is the only Layer since the Basic Layer system that has had any significant issues with wear or breakage of teeth. It's possibly due to the material used in junction with the particularly pointed shape of gV's teeth.
(Mar. 22, 2019  12:44 AM)Angry Face Wrote: It would be easier to determine whether the teeth on your gV Layer were still intact with a profile shot, but if you can see fewer than 3 sharp teeth on either side, then it is unfortunately definitely broken and no longer legal for tournaments or testing.

God Valkyrie is the only Layer since the Basic Layer system that has had any significant issues with wear or breakage of teeth. It's possibly due to the material used in junction with the particularly pointed shape of gV's teeth.

*Insert Extreme Bass boosted sad violin music* :`(
Looks like my Strike Valkerie... it's just the last one on the right that's broken, which I belive is the no clicks part...
Im getting a spare Rapidity layer so the dark blue part can be screwed on the TT one. Question, which set of teeth is better for gV, TT or Rapidity?
(Mar. 22, 2019  9:19 PM)lilphilyb Wrote: Im getting a spare Rapidity layer so the dark blue part can be screwed on the TT one. Question, which set of teeth is better for gV, TT or Rapidity?

Honestly you could buy the Holy Knight Valkyrie Layer
What is a GV? I'm pretty new to beys.
cool see my other forum i don't even have a understanding to beys
Ok the Rapidity God Valkyrie came in and it has Accel, a loose unremoveable god chip and it is the god entry set one.