[Answered]  Cho-Z Valkyrie Hasbro Name

(May. 24, 2019  4:38 PM)Zyndicater Wrote: For everyone who is trying to say it will have v4 u r all not paying attention because wonder valtryek is v4!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Actually it is officially Turbo Valtryek V4, thanks to the leak of Turbo Achilles A4. Valtryek V5 was a placeholder for the Slingshock product I'm guessing.
(May. 24, 2019  4:55 PM)BeyCrafter Wrote:
(May. 24, 2019  4:38 PM)Zyndicater Wrote: For everyone who is trying to say it will have v4 u r all not paying attention because wonder valtryek is v4!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Actually it is officially Turbo Valtryek V4, thanks to the leak of Turbo Achilles A4. Valtryek V5 was a placeholder for the Slingshock product I'm guessing.

In the game it is valtryek v5 not v4
(May. 24, 2019  5:02 PM)Zyndicater Wrote:
(May. 24, 2019  4:55 PM)BeyCrafter Wrote: Actually it is officially Turbo Valtryek V4, thanks to the leak of Turbo Achilles A4. Valtryek V5 was a placeholder for the Slingshock product I'm guessing.

In the game it is valtryek v5 not v4

Yeah, but the official product for Achilles A5 was updated to Turbo Achilles A4. So that officially changes the name of the Slingshock version to Turbo Valtryek V4.
Well, yeah, GT series will be ?5 but due to the fact that they only do series based on layer or driver type, I’m guessing that the next time they do another double bey release, the beyblade can or will release as Nothing, _2, _3, _4 or _5 no matter how many Valtryeks or Spryzens there are. In this case, Legend Spryzen S3 and Spryzen Requiem S3. It was proven long before somebody mentioned V5 anyway.
In this case, SwitchStrike variation Turbo Valtryek will be V3 and Slingshock variation Turbo Valtryek will be V4 and nothing else. (Further proving the fact that Turbo Valtryek V3 and V4 layers are the exact same knowing Blizzard-X Gaianon G4 and Gaianon G2 are the exact same as well, just G4’s driver is changed, not the layer)
Is there a release date for Hasbro’s Cho-Z Valtryek?
Hasbro never really does release dates, as release dates are never revealed on Hasbro’s website, neither do they appear in stores immediately after being shown in the website. You’re going to have to wait exceptionally long before Hasbro actually gives Turbo Valtryek V4, Turbo Valtryek V3, Turbo Achilles A4, Air Knight K4, Dread Phoenix P4 or Dread Hades H3 as well as Fafnir F4 and Turbo Spryzen S4 plus Left Astro A4 and Right Artemis A4 combination beys from the Cross Collision Battle Set as well as the unknowingly anticipated Imperfect Phoenix P4 and Perfect Phoenix P3 (Rumored but currently untrue for both phoenix beys). Yes, these are all the remaining beys in the Hasbro line up, and no, they will not be released when you want it to. Only when you never expect them to.
If there's one thing I definitely like from TT, it's that they put release dates out for their product lineups.

Hasbro just shows up when it shows up unfortunately, sometimes they put out projections in the form of seasonal releases like Summer and Fall. It's just a waiting game but I'm hoping Turbo Valtryek will show up by late Summer 2019.