[Answered]  Chances for getting the Black Cho-Z Achilles?

What are the chances of getting the Black Cho-Z Achilles?
(Feb. 11, 2019  2:53 AM)CheetoBlader Wrote: What are the chances of getting the Black Cho-Z Achilles?

Scientifically, there are no percentages or chances. Everything “random” can be determined through a formula. But every seventy-second Cho-Z Achilles is black.
(Feb. 11, 2019  2:58 AM)Dt20000 Wrote:
(Feb. 11, 2019  2:53 AM)CheetoBlader Wrote: What are the chances of getting the Black Cho-Z Achilles?

Scientifically, there are no percentages or chances. Everything “random” can be determined through a formula. But every seventy-second Cho-Z Achilles is black.

Okay thanks because @[originalzankye] said it was 1 out of 20 but thanks now I can brag to my friends about getting Black Cho-Z Achilles!
Maybe don't brag. You can briefly mention say "I was lucky, I got this." and then move onto the next discussion. It's not good to dwell on having acquired something that is limited in quantity. Congratulations, but be polite to your friends.
(Feb. 11, 2019  3:35 AM)DeceasedCrab Wrote: Maybe don't brag. You can briefly mention say "I was lucky, I got this." and then move onto the next discussion. It's not good to dwell on having acquired something that is limited in quantity. Congratulations, but be polite to your friends.

I was just jokingUnhappy
(Feb. 11, 2019  3:36 AM)CheetoBlader Wrote:
(Feb. 11, 2019  3:35 AM)DeceasedCrab Wrote: Maybe don't brag. You can briefly mention say "I was lucky, I got this." and then move onto the next discussion. It's not good to dwell on having acquired something that is limited in quantity. Congratulations, but be polite to your friends.

I was just jokingUnhappy

L
(Feb. 11, 2019  3:49 AM)Shirobani02 Wrote:
(Feb. 11, 2019  3:36 AM)CheetoBlader Wrote: I was just jokingUnhappy

L

Please don’t post 1 worded posts it’s considered SPAM
(Feb. 11, 2019  3:52 AM)CheetoBlader Wrote:
(Feb. 11, 2019  3:49 AM)Shirobani02 Wrote: L

Please don’t post 1 worded posts it’s considered SPAM

Doesn't change the fact that you took a fat L
(Feb. 11, 2019  3:56 AM)Shirobani02 Wrote:
(Feb. 11, 2019  3:52 AM)CheetoBlader Wrote: Please don’t post 1 worded posts it’s considered SPAM

Doesn't change the fact that you took a fat L
Can you please stop being rude?
(Feb. 11, 2019  3:57 AM)CheetoBlader Wrote:
(Feb. 11, 2019  3:56 AM)Shirobani02 Wrote: Doesn't change the fact that you took a fat L
Can you please stop being rude?

oops someone is hurt, mb sorry bout that