[Answered]  "Caution: Don't pull the Beylauncher string till it ends."?

Hi, I just got some B-137 and B-141 (Long Beylauncher and the Left spin version) and it came with this message in the box:
Quote:Caution:

Please DO NOT pull the string till it ends when using String Launcher or Bey Launcher.

Because another end of the string is locked up or tied up with the winding gear inside, 
Otherwise, the winding gear and the launcher will be damaged or malfunction immediately.

Is this true? The way I've always used a Beylauncher is by pinching the string handle, pulling as fast as I can and letting it slip out once it reaches the end. Would this damage these Long Beylaunchers?
(May. 19, 2019  4:24 AM)Barreto Wrote: Hi, I just got some B-137 and B-141 (Long Beylauncher and the Left spin version) and it came with this message in the box:
Quote:Caution:

Please DO NOT pull the string till it ends when using String Launcher or Bey Launcher.

Because another end of the string is locked up or tied up with the winding gear inside, 
Otherwise, the winding gear and the launcher will be damaged or malfunction immediately.

Is this true? The way I've always used a Beylauncher is by pinching the string handle, pulling as fast as I can and letting it slip out once it reaches the end. Would this damage these Long Beylaunchers?
I think what they mean in this warning is not to grip the launcher too tightly while launching, because you could damage it when you reach the end. Releasing the string when it's pulled out the whole way is the intended way to launch, but some people don't release it, which can damage the launcher, weaken their launch, and make the Bey miss the stadium if they pulled on it too hard.