[Answered]  Blowing the Top

Question for the community.  I was playing my rP with a friend.  rP kept blowing its top but kept spinning...just as we know it does...along with dP as well.  But my friend kept asking me to remove the top frim the stadium once it blew off during the battle? Is that correct? Or should the blown top remain in the stadium until the battle is over?
(Feb. 17, 2019  3:25 AM)TmagikArt Wrote: Question for the community.  I was playing my rP with a friend.  rP kept blowing its top but kept spinning...just as we know it does...along with dP as well.  But my friend kept asking me to remove the top frim the stadium once it blew off during the battle? Is that correct? Or should the blown top remain in the stadium until the battle is over?
It should remain in the stadium
The blown top ( Revive armor ) should be KEPT IN THE STADIUM
Your friend is wrong, at least by WBO standards, and by safety standards.

"Dead & Revive Armour: The Revive Phoenix “Revive Armour” or Dead Phoenix “Dead Armour” (the outer ring of the Layer Body which can pop off mid-battle) must be used with one of the Layer Body pieces from either Beyblade. When the ring comes off during battle it is considered an active piece in the stadium as part of the Dead/Revive/Perfect/Imperfect Phoenix combination in use. This means any hits, KO, or Burst it inflicts on the opposing Beyblade are considered to be Dead/Revive/Perfect/Imperfect Phoenix’s. Players and judges should not try to pick up the Dead Armour or Revive Armour at all until the round has ended. The armour piece attached to the Layer Body the beginning of the battle must be reattached after each round it comes off."

On the safety side of things, your friend is demanding that you reach into a beystadium with two fast moving and potentially dangerous spinning objects, reach in and remove the armor ring, even though that puts you in danger.
This makes him a bad friend. Neither of you should put your hand in a beystadium until all beys have come to a stop.

That goes for the rest of you. If you have more than 3 beys in a stadium, you don't fish one out mid-round just because it stopped, you wait until the other beys are done spinning. Safety first, you silly bladers!
DeceasedCrab Wrote:If you have more than 3 beys in a stadium, you don’t fish one out mid-round just because it stopped, you wait until the other beys are done spinning.

Oops... I did that like 20 times today ? Tongue_out
Burst is relatively light on the danger front, since hitting a solid unmoving object like a hand is more likely to make the layer stop and take burst damage than hurt you, limiting the amount of damage they can do to you considerably (especially compared to the Metal Saga, which got pretty heavy by the end and had way too much kinetic energy overall). Still, that can easily interfere with the battle, which isn't good or fair and is a greater reason not to do something like that.

Unlike Deceased said, I don't think it makes them a bad friend as much as one that isn't considering exactly what they're asking you to do. Even though it's not really that dangerous in Burst, it's definitely not fair given the possibility of bumping things and interfering with the battle and the fact that the armor is meant to remain in play during the battle. Friction was made with this in mind even, with its POM ball leaving plenty of space between the contact and the main bulk of the driver so the armor couldn't hinder it as much.