[Answered]  Bloody Longinus or Zet Achillies

If you guys where to pick between bloody longinus or zet achiles, who would you pick?
Bloody Longnius. Both Layers seem good for Attack, bL Disk is unknown but it can't be any worse than zA's 11 and the Jolt Driver is an LRF which is magnitudes better than Xtend
I think i would pick Bloody Longinus as well.
I would also pick bloody Longinus
Would pick bL. Z Achilles is nice but The 11 disk and Xtend driver is a waste of your time.
(Apr. 13, 2018  3:51 AM)KnightPro Wrote: Would pick bL. Z Achilles is nice but The 11 disk and Xtend driver is a waste of your time.

Heheh
Little do you know that Xtend has a bit of niche potential Wink
I would get bloody Longinus everyone has already stated why so I don't have to explain I'll only say one thing though it's a longinus that's already enough to make you choose it ?
(Apr. 13, 2018  3:27 AM)JackTubeHD Wrote: If you guys where to pick between bloody longinus or zet achiles, who would you pick?

Definately bloody longinus, Got a left rubber star Flat Tip aka lrf aka jolt.
I don't know about the weight of 13.
Definately a must buy
I would definitely choose to buy Bloody Longinus. I am betting This type of Longinus will be slightly lighter than Nightmare Longinus because of nL’s layer-disc merging state. With that, you could make Any Bloody Longinus combination even heavier than Nightmare Longinus combinations by adding a 7/0 disc and meteor frame, then add any attack/defense driver. After all, the forge disc looking mechanism consists of 2 dragons and the layer part has 2 dragons for nL, while bL has all 4 dragons in one layer.
(Apr. 13, 2018  7:07 AM)team CYAN Wrote: Meteor? Why not bump?

Well, bump works too, meteor is one of the frames I would choose, I didn’t say all of the competitive frames out there.
This is why there is the POLL option when starting a thread Joyful_3
bL for me.
Though there isn't still much information about bL and we don't actually know it's performance, but I am pretty sure that it's going to be better than Achillies.
So for me it's going to be Bloody Longinus..
seeing the takara video for bL.

I want bL.
Why don't we just take Achilles' layer and put it on the rest of bl?
Because light weight could give high speed
(Jul. 24, 2018  4:11 PM)BoostedBlader Wrote: Why don't we just take Achilles' layer and put it on the rest of bl?
Because light weight could give high speed

Still , '13' will be pretty much useless
bL, FTW!