[Answered]  Beypointer.

Why doesn't beyblade burst have a similar item that is like Beypointer or a Beypoint card for WBBA events/tournaments?
(Jun. 22, 2020  2:01 AM)Pegasiscollectr Wrote: Why doesn't beyblade burst have a similar item that is like Beypointer or a Beypoint card for WBBA events/tournaments?

they do, its a beylogger. It tracks a ton of things like launch power and you cna check it all when you connect you account to the app. It gives you bey points based on that, which you can use for various things (sadly not much of a use outside of japan tho besides looking cool on your launcher). As for tournaments, I believe official ones in japan can win you achievements on your account (in the form of trophies).
(Jun. 22, 2020  2:06 AM)snoc Wrote:
(Jun. 22, 2020  2:01 AM)Pegasiscollectr Wrote: Why doesn't beyblade burst have a similar item that is like Beypointer or a Beypoint card for WBBA events/tournaments?

they do, its a beylogger. It tracks a ton of things like launch power and you cna check it all when you connect you account to the app. It gives you bey points based on that, which you can use for various things (sadly not much of a use outside of japan tho besides looking cool on your launcher). As for tournaments, I believe official ones in japan can win you achievements on your account (in the form of trophies).

Thanks!
(Jun. 22, 2020  2:10 AM)Pegasiscollectr Wrote:
(Jun. 22, 2020  2:06 AM)snoc Wrote: they do, its a beylogger. It tracks a ton of things like launch power and you cna check it all when you connect you account to the app. It gives you bey points based on that, which you can use for various things (sadly not much of a use outside of japan tho besides looking cool on your launcher). As for tournaments, I believe official ones in japan can win you achievements on your account (in the form of trophies).

Thanks!

you should be able to snag one from amazon or ebay. Even if you cant use bey points to get prizes, I think its fun to rack up bey points while battling and slowly climb my way up the ranks. (your rank is measured by the amount of bey points you have, which you can also check on the app. The app is kinda hard to get since its japanese, but you can get it. ask me if you're wondering how too)
(Jun. 22, 2020  2:13 AM)snoc Wrote:
(Jun. 22, 2020  2:10 AM)Pegasiscollectr Wrote: Thanks!

you should be able to snag one from amazon or ebay. Even if you cant use bey points to get prizes, I think its fun to rack up bey points while battling and slowly climb my way up the ranks. (your rank is measured by the amount of bey points you have, which you can also check on the app. The app is kinda hard to get since its japanese, but you can get it. ask me if you're wondering how too)

Oh no it's okay. I was actually worried that Burst gen people have nothing to use that's all.