[Answered]  Beyblades in space

(Aug. 20, 2018  5:26 PM)Zycratic Wrote: What would happen if you launched a bey in space

Due to the Vacuum in Space , your Beyblade would never come out of the launcher.
I can only speak about burst beys- but.
Given the way the prongs on the launchers are shaped. The inertia of the bey spinning would make it collide with the sloped prongs, forcing it off and away from the launcher.

in a "weightless" environment like the International space station. it would collide with a surface and probably bounce off- if it kept rotating only with "angular momentum" while staying relativly still in relation to the station walls around it- it would float there spinning but eventually it will stop due to air resistance (though that would take a really long time)

if launched into the vacuum of space- with no air resistance. I would "think" it would conserve its angular momentum (spin) forever unless acted upon by somthing else.
*Citation needed

I don't know how well takara plastic would fare when exposed to unfiltered solar radiation for a time.
Thank you all for your intellectual answers I am enlightened
I have a question now. Does centrifugal force still make the gimmicks on layers like Zillion Zeus, galaxy Zeus, Orichalcum, Archer Hercules work in space?

And also the gimmicks for divers like Reboot and Tower
I think STAR BOOSTER ATTACK will happen !!!