[Answered]  Beyblade prices. EBay

Hey guys. I was looking through eBay at different Beyblade’s. I found that some of them are like C$1200 while others are only C$50-C$100 and the beyblades are the exact same make and model. Can somebody please tell me what the differences ie Between these Beyblade’s and why the prices are so Different. Am I missing something here?
(Jan. 09, 2019  6:07 AM)Jesseb905 Wrote: Hey guys. I was looking through eBay at different Beyblade’s. I found that some of them are like C$1200 while others are only C$50-C$100 and the beyblades are the exact same make and model. Can somebody please tell me what the differences ie Between these Beyblade’s and why the prices are so Different. Am I missing something here?

Just 1 word
Rarity, that 1200$ is probably G1 Prize Edition SGMS
The ads seem to be the exact same. Same name and description. Will the Beyblade perform any different?
(Jan. 09, 2019  6:25 AM)Jesseb905 Wrote: The ads seem to be the exact same. Same name and description. Will the Beyblade perform any different?
Rarity Has nothing to do with Performance. Rare Beys can perform worst. Even If adds are same, Beys Can be of different mold, which however is completely random. SGMs has most expensive listing on Ebay, It is a mediocre however. You can Checkout Leosama'S EBay Thread for cheap And legit deals. There are a lot of Scammers on Ebay
Thanks very much bro. I appreciate you answering my questions and helping me out

I can’t seem to find leosama eBay thread. Can you help me out ?