[Answered]  Beyblade Moulding differences?

Can someone please explain to me the differences between the different layer and god chip moulds? I've seen people say things about an "A mould" god chip being better? How many different types of moulds are there? Also would an A2 mould be better that and A3 mould of the same layer? What's the difference?

Are there any exceptions, or is this always the case? If so, is it really lucky to have an A1 mould, and unlucky to have like, a B4?
(Aug. 27, 2018  6:09 AM)RainbowGeist Wrote: Can someone please explain to me the differences between the different layer and god chip moulds? I've seen people say things about an "A mould" god chip being better? How many different types of moulds are there? Also would an A2 mould be better that and A3 mould of the same layer? What's the difference?

Are there any exceptions, or is this always the case? If so, is it really lucky to have an A1 mould, and unlucky to have like, a B4?

For God Chips, the A Moulds are the best due to mysteriously addin burst resistance. The B, C, and D moulds don't have this hidden feature, so they are useless. For the layers, it depends on the layer. Sometimes, the moulds aren't consistent.
(Aug. 27, 2018  6:09 AM)RainbowGeist Wrote: Can someone please explain to me the differences between the different layer and god chip moulds? I've seen people say things about an "A mould" god chip being better? How many different types of moulds are there? Also would an A2 mould be better that and A3 mould of the same layer? What's the difference?

For Layers, the molds are A1, A2, A3, A4. A1 is the tightest mold. A2 is the second tightest mold. A3 is third tightest, while A4 is the most loose. It is lucky to have an A1 mold, but I've never heard of a B4 mold. But getting an A4 is unlucky.
It is a common claim that simply getting an A-mold God Chip will be your best choice for creating extra tightness. However, from what I've seen, there is more to it than that.

Based on Wombat's findings, different chips fit different layers differently. In some cases, you may have a B or C chip (are there even D's?) that fits better than the A-mold chips you have. However, it seems the A-mold chips seem to work out to be the best, if you can find one that is a tight fit (so it's hard to say if this is absolutely true or not).

At the end of the day, try your different God Chips and see what has the tightest fit. That's the one you want to use, regardless of the mold number.

Wombat's findings, providing actual data (Click to View)

So with that said....
(Aug. 27, 2018  1:48 PM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote: For God Chips, the A Moulds are the best due to mysteriously addin burst resistance. The B, C, and D moulds don't have this hidden feature, so they are useless. For the layers, it depends on the layer. Sometimes, the moulds aren't consistent.
Almost, but not quite. Non-A-molds can indeed improve burst resistance, better than certain A-mold pieces at times. It just comes down to the fit.

(Aug. 28, 2018  1:08 PM)Z3t.i Wrote: For Layers, the molds are A1, A2, A3, A4. A1 is the tightest mold. A2 is the second tightest mold. A3 is third tightest, while A4 is the most loose. It is lucky to have an A1 mold, but I've never heard of a B4 mold. But getting an A4 is unlucky.
I'm going to say, based on what I've seen, this is not true.
Wow thanks so much guys! I think this answers my question! (how do I change the title from [unanswered] to [answered] ?)
(Aug. 28, 2018  5:22 PM)RainbowGeist Wrote: Wow thanks so much guys! I think this answers my question! (how do I change the title from [unanswered] to [answered] ?)
Edit the opening post
(Aug. 28, 2018  5:26 PM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote:
(Aug. 28, 2018  5:22 PM)RainbowGeist Wrote: Wow thanks so much guys! I think this answers my question! (how do I change the title from [unanswered] to [answered] ?)
Edit the opening post

Oh. Thanks!