[Answered]  Beyblade Haul & Purchase Advice

Hi all,

Been lurking in these forum doing some research work on what to get. Nephew is always talking bout beyblades but never got to own any for a while. Decided to get him a bunch while i'm having my holidays in Tokyo. Are these any decent or are there any other popular ones i should look out for. Got a random bunch off the shelves at hobbystores so the family get to play with him too.

[Image: 2j3i41s.jpg]
Winning Valkyrie and Hell Salamander have good layers ( top left), other parts are meh. The triple set is only good for the 7 disk and Atomic driver.( top right) Revive Phoenix ( bottom left, red box) is a very good layer and has one of the top discs in the meta. Geist Fafnir is ok. Cho-Z Achilles is amazing. Amazing layer with a gimmick that stops it from bursting. It's disc is also very competitive due to its heavy self. The Dimension driver can change height. ( three modes) It can also change between two modes where a rubber ball is exposed, and in the other mode its hidden. It also comes with an amazing launcher. Cho-Z Valkyrie (bottom right) is in my opinion the best one you got. Everything about it is good. You should also keep in mind that Hell Salamnder and Geist Fafnir spin to the left, whereas everyting else spins to the right. This means that hS and gF need special launcher to be launched. Cho-Z Achilles comes with a laucnher that can launch both left and right spin beys.

Now, i recommend that you get these

https://imgur.com/a/Kd88v6X Arhcer Hercules/Heracles B-115

https://imgur.com/a/fdEEUNW Cho-z Customize set B-128
Winning Valkyrie, Hell Salamander, Revive Phoenix, Cho-Z Valkyrie (& Achilles?) are your best layers. Z Achilles is a good Winning Valkyrie alternative and Geist Fafnir are usable, but Fafnir is outclassed by Salamander and Spriggan Requiem.

The best disks you picked up are 7, 10, 00 (if it is the normal weight). 8 is outclassed, but can be used if you want mobility from rubber tips (due to the OWD). Z isn't the best, but can be used on three-sided layers (Valkyrie series, cough cough) if no better option is available.

Atomic, Destroy, and Bearing are very good. Friction is decent. Evolution is alright, but is outclassed for the most part. Don't even consider Operate for a good combo. As for Dimension, I have heard some bad things about it, but am not completely sure how good it is.
(Jan. 06, 2019  2:37 PM)BounduAtakku Wrote: Winning Valkyrie and Hell Salamander have good layers ( top left), other parts are meh. The triple set is only good for the 7 disk and Atomic driver.( top right) Revive Phoenix ( bottom left, red box) is a very good layer and has one of the top discs in the meta. Geist Fafnir is ok. Cho-Z Achilles is amazing. Amazing layer with a gimmick that stops it from bursting. It's disc is also very competitive due to its heavy self. The Dimension driver can change height. ( three modes) It can also change between two modes where a rubber ball is exposed, and in the other mode its  hidden. It also comes with an amazing launcher. Cho-Z Valkyrie (bottom right) is in my opinion the best one you got. Everything about it is good. You should also keep in mind that Hell Salamnder and Geist Fafnir spin to the left, whereas everyting else spins to the right. This means that hS and gF need special launcher to be launched. Cho-Z Achilles comes with a laucnher that can launch both left and right spin beys.

Now, i recommend that you get these

https://imgur.com/a/Kd88v6X Arhcer Hercules/Heracles  B-115

https://imgur.com/a/fdEEUNW Cho-z Customize set  B-128

Thank you for the insight. Im glad i got the mix right, got stuff i thought my nephew would like. Achilles was a new launch and i thought i picked it up since its new and saw it selling like hotcakes.  The only reason i got the 3-pack was that the hobby store owner told me it came with a complimentary ltd-ed layer hahaha. That B-115 was in my purchase basket until i saw hell salamander and replaced it cuz i havent seen it around much in other stores.
Good to know there are left and right spin launchers too. Got him some limited Grips and a Sword launcher too hope they work. Cheers.