[Answered]  Beyblade Burst Rise in WBO?

Hey all,

I read all the guides but am still a little unclear. Can the new line of Hasbro Beyblade Rise be used in WBO tournaments or any of the parts?
Yes, but not in burst classic.

Burst classic can only use certain parts, but rise is okay in standard.
bassraven, under Additional Equipment Regulations it says, "Product Restrictions: Beyblade Micros, Rip Fire Beyblades, Digital Control Beyblades, the Mugen and Mugen L Drivers, and any Beyblade sideline/promotional product that is not compatible with the mainline Beyblade Burst series of tops are illegal." Any Hasbro or Takara Tomy part that isn't pointed out there is legal in the Burst Standard format, as long as you assemble the Bey correctly. This includes Hasbro's HyperSphere line, although you have to keep in mind that they don't have the home field advantage of the HyperSphere stadiums.
So I am getting a warning...okay. Did not realize asking questions was spam. Perhaps this is not a very friendly community...
(Apr. 12, 2020  7:27 PM)bassraven Wrote: So I am getting a warning...okay. Did not realize asking questions was spam. Perhaps this is not a very friendly community...

That’s not you getting the warning. That’s Shockwave1011 getting the warning.
Oh okay. I misread it haha. Thanks for clearing that up.
Also thanks CitrusNinja3 . I just wanted to make sure Rise was okay and it was not a situation where it was too new to be in the guide.

Totally get Rise is designed for the Hypersphere stadium. We have been playing around a bit and surprising they can hold up to some stock Beyblade but we just want to play around and test to see if the parts work for any combos (we being my son and I).