[Answered]  Beyblade Burst

I’m wondering is there is any easy to tell if your Beyblade is about to burst when it’s spinning
(Feb. 15, 2018  1:49 AM)Sunlightning Wrote: I’m wondering is there is any easy to tell if your Beyblade is about to burst when it’s spinning

Nope, it's imposible
you can do it if you are the son of a famous orchestra guy, wear music themed clothing, have brown hair, no eyebrows, can blow bubbles with bubblegum and use obelisk odin .
(Feb. 15, 2018  7:25 AM)leosama Wrote: you can do it if you are the son of a famous orchestra guy, wear music themed clothing, have brown hair, no eyebrows, can blow bubbles with bubblegum and use obelisk odin .

6 year old kid walks up "you mean omni odax?"
(Feb. 15, 2018  7:25 AM)leosama Wrote: you can do it if you are the son of a famous orchestra guy, wear music themed clothing, have brown hair, no eyebrows, can blow bubbles with bubblegum and use obelisk odin .

Valtryek's tune is a little flat, don't you think?
(Feb. 16, 2018  5:00 AM)Sunlightning Wrote:

Valtryek's tune is a little flat, don't you think?

OH MY GOSH YOU TAKE THAT BACK DONT SAY THAT ABOUT VALKYRIE RUSH SHOOT RUSH SHOOOOOT ITS OK VALKYRIE JUST BECAUSE NOONE LIKES YOU DOESNT MEAN YOU SUCK
kiyama: valkyrie sucks!
(Feb. 16, 2018  7:30 AM)leosama Wrote:
(Feb. 16, 2018  5:00 AM)Sunlightning Wrote: Valtryek's tune is a little flat, don't you think?

OH MY GOSH YOU TAKE THAT BACK DONT SAY THAT ABOUT VALKYRIE RUSH SHOOT RUSH SHOOOOOT ITS OK VALKYRIE JUST BECAUSE NOONE LIKES YOU DOESNT MEAN YOU SUCK

I was just joking
(Feb. 16, 2018  6:38 PM)Sunlightning Wrote:
(Feb. 16, 2018  7:30 AM)leosama Wrote: OH MY GOSH YOU TAKE THAT BACK DONT SAY THAT ABOUT VALKYRIE RUSH SHOOT RUSH SHOOOOOT ITS OK VALKYRIE JUST BECAUSE NOONE LIKES YOU DOESNT MEAN YOU SUCK

I was just joking

????? nah dw I’m joking too
(Feb. 17, 2018  1:08 AM)leosama Wrote:
(Feb. 16, 2018  6:38 PM)Sunlightning Wrote: I was just joking

????? nah dw I’m joking too
Just that it’s hard to tell if someone is joking or not in the comments