[Answered]  Best uses for this list of random parts?

My brother and I do thing thing called a Gauntlet where you choose your combo and are put through multiple battles based on type that get progressively more difficult. For example:
Battle 1 - Attack - Worlborg, Quarter, Quake
And you progress through Attack, Defense, Stamina, and “Special Challengers,” which are usually Balance types. Each round gets harder and the combos become more apt, so by the time you get to the end, the attack Omni would be somthing like:
Battle ??? - Attack - Winning Valkyrie, 7, Meteor, Destroy

The point is, since Christmas is approaching, we have a lot of new parts coming in, so we want to redo the Gauntlet so that it’s updated with out new parts. The issue is, we want every part to be well utilized, but some parts don’t get as much as a spotlight or they’re new, so we don’t really no what they’re good for. We know that these parts may not be actually good for anything, but we just want to know the best possible application. Here’s the list of parts we’re really unsure with what to do. Some will hopefully arrive on Christmas Day and some we already own.

Layers
- Gigant Gaia
- Worlborg
- Galaxy Zeus
- Z Achilles
- Hazard Kerbeus
- Shelter Regulus
- Crash Ragnaruk
- Orb Egis
- Cho-Z Spriggan

Discs (Discs and their uses are like a mystery to me.)
- 12 (Maybe Speed?)
- Heavy
- Quarter
- 8’
- Ring
- 3 (Some of these I can look at them and take a wild guess what they are used for, but 3 is a real mystery to me.)
- Zenith
- 1’
- Outer

Frames (Another Mystery to Me)
- Under (Maybe Speed?)
- Meteor
- Bump (I suppose it’s just used on everything?)
- Dagger
- Cross
- Wall

Drivers
- Merge (Worn) (The wiki said worn Merge had some Defense potential. Is this true?)
- Planet
- Quake
- Tower
- Quest

I know this is a lot, so you can just do a couple or give very brief explanations. Thanks in advance!
Orb Egis,4,Bump,Merge is really good
Layers
Orb Egis
Super/Cho Z Spriggan

Discs
Zenith
1'

Frames
Bump
Under
Dagger
Meteor

Drivers
Merge
Quake (kind of)
Planet
In order of best to worst:
Layers:
Cho-Z Spriggan
Orb Egis
Z Achilles
Hazard Kerbeus
Galaxy Zeus
Crash Ragnaruk
Gigant Gaia
Shelter Regulus
Wolborg

Discs:
Outer
Zenith
8’
Heavy
1’
Ring
Quarter

Frames:
Bump
Meteor
Cross
Wall
Under
Dagger

Drivers:
Merge
Quake
Tower
Quest
Planet
I thought cR was better than hK and gZ?
(Dec. 02, 2018  3:33 AM)Dragunix Wrote: I thought cR was better than hK and gZ?

I don't think it is without a ' driver. Tho it might be and i'm just uninformed

these layers are the one's you should do in the gauntlet (top is 1st, going down # increases) imo

Wolborg
Gigant Gaia
Shelter Regulus
Galaxy Zeus
Hazard Kerbeus
Crash Ragnaruk (no 'drivers)
Z Achilles
Orb Egis
Crash Ragnaruk (' drivers used with it)
Cho-Z Spriggan

keep in mind I don't mention disks or drivers cuz I don't know your full collection
What I meant was “what is each part best for (Attack, Defense, Stamina?”

For example, the wiki article for sR pretty much just says “sR is bad,” but doesn’t tell where its potential lies, even though it has very little potential.
(Dec. 02, 2018  3:26 PM)Ranch+Kerbeus Wrote: What I meant was “what is each part best for (Attack, Defense, Stamina?”

For example, the wiki article for sR pretty much just says “sR is bad,” but doesn’t tell where its potential lies, even though it has very little potential.

From battles sR is good at defense the most but even then it sucks.( I only know about hasbro)
(Dec. 02, 2018  3:26 PM)Ranch+Kerbeus Wrote: What I meant was “what is each part best for (Attack, Defense, Stamina?”

Wolborg for Stamina (barely)
Gigant Gaia for Defense
Shelter Regulus for Defense/Stamina Hybrid (if using with ' drivers)
Galaxy Zeus for Attack or Defense/Stamina Hybrid
Hazard Kerbeus for Defense
Crash Ragnaruk for Stamina (without ' drivers)
Crash Ragnaruk for Attack/Stamina Hybrid (only with ' drivers)
Z Achilles for Attack
Orb Egis for Stamina
Cho-Z Spriggan for Defense/Stamina Hybrid