[Answered]  Best frame for LAD?

Hey everybody! Which one would you pick from this list to add LAD to your combo?
-Glaive
-Cross
-Star
-Proof
-Expand

And just for curiosity, there's a huge difference between those (still talking about LAD)? They weigh almost the same, so weight is not a big deal.
Thank you!
(Jul. 19, 2019  11:30 PM)bblader/90 Wrote: Hey everybody! Which one would you pick from this list to add LAD to your combo?
-Glaive
-Cross
-Star
-Proof
-Expand

And just for curiosity, there's a huge difference between those (still talking about LAD)? They weigh almost the same, so weight is not a big deal.
Thank you!

Proof, it’s the roundest and best for LAD
(Jul. 19, 2019  11:30 PM)bblader/90 Wrote: Hey everybody! Which one would you pick from this list to add LAD to your combo?
-Glaive
-Cross
-Star
-Proof
-Expand

Thank you!
It really depends on the combo. But in general Cross would be good all around. Not the best in some setups, but still good.
Proof. But usually you wouldn't need a frame for LAD. At least my combos don't XD
For Eternal, use the Ωuter Disk or 0 Disk without a frame. For Bearing, use 0 or 00 with Wall as the frame, but Ratchet might work best. For Atomic, I'd say Cross on your desired Disk. For Destroy, use Cross or Expand. Proof is decent on Destroy as well. For Xtend+ the best options are Cross and Proof, but Cross is probably better.
It depends on what Beyblade you are using and also the driver. There is no one frame that is superior to the others.
(Jul. 19, 2019  11:39 PM)boigamer25 Wrote: Proof. But usually you wouldn't need a frame for LAD. At least my combos don't XD

Yeah, you're definitely right. To be honest, most of the times i see frames as an obstruction for the whole combo by making it scratch earlier to the stadium's floor (not talking about attack types, the only type who can benefit from a frame). I don't really see them that useful for lad as well, outer+eternal/revolve/bearing beats every disc+frame combo in this. In my opinion, choosing from that list a frame instead of another one doesn't make much of a difference. More susceptible to get over-finished because of some lack of weight, but in a head-to-head at the end of a battle with low spin velocity it's gonna win for sure.
(Jul. 20, 2019  12:07 AM)bblader/90 Wrote:
(Jul. 19, 2019  11:39 PM)boigamer25 Wrote: Proof. But usually you wouldn't need a frame for LAD. At least my combos don't XD

Yeah, you're definitely right. To be honest, most of the times i see frames as an obstruction for the whole combo by making it scratch earlier to the stadium's floor (not talking about attack types, the only type who can benefit from a frame). I don't really see them that useful for lad as well, outer+eternal/revolve/bearing beats every disc+frame combo in this. In my opinion, choosing from that list a frame instead of another one doesn't make much of a difference.

Couldn't agree more.
Hit would also present a nice LAD setup with the correct Driver (Destroy or Xtend+ might be best options).

Having a low-height Stamina Driver should normally negate the need for a Frame to maximize LAD (based on experience) and simply use Disks that have smooth under rims like 10, 0, 7, 00.
I would suggest Cross over Proof. Why? Even though Proof is rounder and seemingly better for LAD, it hangs much lower than Cross. Because of this, Proof will scrape much more earlier than Cross, because Cross doesn't hang as low and has an underside that slants up (Proof's underside doesn't slant upwards). So, that's why I suggest Cross.
(Jul. 27, 2019  8:12 PM)Emperor 1 Wrote: OH HI EVERY BODY
Why do you keep on posting random things in threads?
Id use cross because it just a generally good frame to use

And I believe he is spamming to get up to 50 so he can take his organizer quiz lol
(Jul. 27, 2019  8:45 AM)TheBladingCow Wrote: I would suggest Cross over Proof. Why? Even though Proof is rounder and seemingly better for LAD, it hangs much lower than Cross. Because of this, Proof will scrape much more earlier than Cross, because Cross doesn't hang as low and has an underside that slants up (Proof's underside doesn't slant upwards). So, that's why I suggest Cross.

Cross might be one of the most versatile Frames ever made in Burst so far. Still, going Frame-less is probably best for most Stamina combos, especially when the Layer is also rich in LAD potential.