[Answered]  Best for Burst Attack?

Hi

I want to make a good right spin burst attack using First or Super (I'm searching for an alternative to brave) which is better and with which chasis?

Thanks!
(Feb. 09, 2021  2:41 AM)Izhkoort Wrote: Hi

I want to make a good right spin burst attack using First or Super (I'm searching for an alternative to brave) which is better and with which chasis?

Thanks!

Maybe Super Lucifer2 Wheel Destroy' 4A? Don't take my word for it, I'm not too sure of it myself...

Thanks!

First and Super are the same in all stats but super looks nicer, I usually use Super Hyperion stock with awakened xceed but you can use it with HyperionII and xceed'+z cause you wont need to awaken using the Z chip, but for cheaper combos Super may be good with destroy', Evolution', Power (but I dont have these tips so IDK) but I know that Super Hyperion is good with 1A xtend or Xtend+

Thanks!

first lucifer2 2A exxed'X
valtaoi_007 So is more or less the same, and better paired with 1A? I have X' and Ds' to choose from

sushiroll1234 3A wasn't left spin only?

BeybladeManiac0 I don't think I'll use 4A, I want it but it's too expensive to justify
(Feb. 09, 2021  7:40 PM)Izhkoort Wrote: valtaoi_007 So is more or less the same, and better paired with 1A? I have X' and Ds' to choose from

BeybladeManiac0 I don't think I'll use 4A, I want it but it's too expensive to justify

srry i put 3 instead of 2
(Feb. 09, 2021  7:40 PM)Izhkoort Wrote: valtaoi_007 So is more or less the same, and better paired with 1A? I have X' and Ds' to choose from

Destroy '
I have xtreme ' and the combo sucks

You can get 4A from Abyss Longinus, which is cheaper than Deathsyther.
I have both Super&First
Super has a little bit rounded design, on the upper blade,First on the other hand have more solid smashing blade,but the differences is too little
You want it for burst attack right?

I prefer First Lucifer II Xtreme' 2S/1A/2A/
Banking pattern needed
I've been playing with Super Satan 1A Destroy' a lot. Initially it was because of the color of the pieces but after a while, i found that it was a nice little combo. Nothing meta for sure. But it was fun to test.
(Feb. 10, 2021  2:48 PM)TheFeatherArrow Wrote: I've been playing with Super Satan 1A Destroy' a lot. Initially it was because of the color of the pieces but after a while, i found that it was a nice little combo. Nothing meta for sure. But it was fun to test.

The blue super satan from random booster plus blue 1A??yeah i play with the same combo too🤣 it's beautiful
Thanks guys

I'll probably go for First 1A
If it's too expensive, Super 1A
If I can find a cheap 4A, First 4A (right now Abyss Longinus is 30$ + tax)