[Answered]  Best Way To Get A Beystadium Standard?

Hey, I'm looking to get into tournaments, but as of right now, I don't have a Beystadium Standard, and hence, no tournament-legal stadiums. What would be the easiest way to get one? If possible, I would prefer not having to buy a starter sets with the two other Beyblades and the launchers, but all suggestions welcome!
(Jun. 01, 2021  1:37 PM)ZephyrDraco Wrote: Hey, I'm looking to get into tournaments, but as of right now, I don't have a Beystadium Standard, and hence, no tournament-legal stadiums. What would be the easiest way to get one? If possible, I would prefer not having to buy a starter sets with the two other Beyblades and the launchers, but all suggestions welcome!

As far as I know the only way to get them is on Amazon Jp or buy the Sparking battle entry set or whatever it's called
(Jun. 01, 2021  1:37 PM)ZephyrDraco Wrote: Hey, I'm looking to get into tournaments, but as of right now, I don't have a Beystadium Standard, and hence, no tournament-legal stadiums. What would be the easiest way to get one? If possible, I would prefer not having to buy a starter sets with the two other Beyblades and the launchers, but all suggestions welcome!

The black one is 40$ on Amazon Japan
(Jun. 01, 2021  7:59 PM)JA Industries. Wrote:

The black one is 40$ on Amazon Japan

Would that be the cheapest option? Also, would that include shipping? Thanks.
(Jun. 01, 2021  10:29 PM)ZephyrDraco Wrote:
(Jun. 01, 2021  7:59 PM)JA Industries. Wrote: The black one is 40$ on Amazon Japan

Would that be the cheapest option? Also, would that include shipping? Thanks.

That’s after shipping, and yes that’s basically the cheapest and fastest option currently
For me, with shipping, the black one is $55 on amazon.jp, but the sparking entry set is $78 on American amazon. Not sure if there's any better ways. I'm not sure, but it seems like on Ever-Wish, the white and black stadiums are said to be available, but they always seem to be out of stock. Can someone explain this?