World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Answered Best Way To Get A Beystadium Standard? - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Beyblade Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Discussion)
+--- Forum: Beyblade Hobby Q&A (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Hobby-Q-A)
+--- Thread: Answered Best Way To Get A Beystadium Standard? (/Thread-Answered-Best-Way-To-Get-A-Beystadium-Standard)

Best Way To Get A Beystadium Standard? - ZephyrDraco - Jun. 01, 2021

Hey, I'm looking to get into tournaments, but as of right now, I don't have a Beystadium Standard, and hence, no tournament-legal stadiums. What would be the easiest way to get one? If possible, I would prefer not having to buy a starter sets with the two other Beyblades and the launchers, but all suggestions welcome!

RE: Best Way To Get A Beystadium Standard? - UnseenBurst - Jun. 01, 2021

(Jun. 01, 2021  1:37 PM)ZephyrDraco Wrote: Hey, I'm looking to get into tournaments, but as of right now, I don't have a Beystadium Standard, and hence, no tournament-legal stadiums. What would be the easiest way to get one? If possible, I would prefer not having to buy a starter sets with the two other Beyblades and the launchers, but all suggestions welcome!

As far as I know the only way to get them is on Amazon Jp or buy the Sparking battle entry set or whatever it's called

RE: Best Way To Get A Beystadium Standard? - JA Industries. - Jun. 01, 2021

(Jun. 01, 2021  1:37 PM)ZephyrDraco Wrote: Hey, I'm looking to get into tournaments, but as of right now, I don't have a Beystadium Standard, and hence, no tournament-legal stadiums. What would be the easiest way to get one? If possible, I would prefer not having to buy a starter sets with the two other Beyblades and the launchers, but all suggestions welcome!

The black one is 40$ on Amazon Japan

RE: Best Way To Get A Beystadium Standard? - ZephyrDraco - Jun. 01, 2021

(Jun. 01, 2021  7:59 PM)JA Industries. Wrote:

The black one is 40$ on Amazon Japan

Would that be the cheapest option? Also, would that include shipping? Thanks.

RE: Best Way To Get A Beystadium Standard? - JA Industries. - Jun. 02, 2021

(Jun. 01, 2021  10:29 PM)ZephyrDraco Wrote:
(Jun. 01, 2021  7:59 PM)JA Industries. Wrote: The black one is 40$ on Amazon Japan

Would that be the cheapest option? Also, would that include shipping? Thanks.

That’s after shipping, and yes that’s basically the cheapest and fastest option currently

RE: Best Way To Get A Beystadium Standard? - ZephyrDraco - Jun. 02, 2021

For me, with shipping, the black one is $55 on amazon.jp, but the sparking entry set is $78 on American amazon. Not sure if there's any better ways. I'm not sure, but it seems like on Ever-Wish, the white and black stadiums are said to be available, but they always seem to be out of stock. Can someone explain this?