[Answered]  Best Combo V2 - YeetPancakes

Hey guys I got some more beys so I want to ask you guys for some tips! I have a Z Achilles. 11. Xtend., Nightmare Longinus. Vortex*. Destory., Kreis Satan. 2. Loop*, and Emperor Forneus. 0. Yard. So I was wondering if you guys can make me three beyblade combos out of these four. Thanks in advance.

*Side note: I have a random vortex that I got from a friend, and I just put it on Nightmare Longinus. I also have no glaive cause I lost it R.I.P. My loop is also very worn out so I can't use it. 

Thanks again guys for taking the time to read this. If you want to know exactly what I have without reading through that sentence again, cause I even hate reading it, here it is.

zA .11.Xt 

nL .V.Ds

kS .2.Lp

eF. 0.Yr
(Jun. 08, 2018  5:28 AM)YeetPancakes Wrote: zA .11.Xt 

nL .V.Ds

kS .2.Lp

eF. 0.Yr

*quoting so I can see what there is while I make the combos

At the moment, your best eF / Defense Combo is eF 0V Yard. eF is the best defensive layer in the metagame rn, 0 is the best Defense disk, vortex adds a bit of extra weight, and Yard is a good substitute if you do not have Atomic, revolve, besting, or orbit.

DO NOT use Kreis Satan. The rollers on the layer are too small to have any noticeable impact, and it is outclassed by eF and aC.

nL Destroy is the best combo for nL with what you have. however, you can take the frame off it and put it onto the eF combo I mentioned or the zA combo I will mention, whichever is more important to you.

Z Achilles 2V Xtend/Destroy is an alright combo, but the best combo you can make at the moment. Z Achilles’ attack power is almost as good as wV and apparently on the same level as sX. 2 is a good disc for attack if you do not have 7, and the Vortex frame is there for extra weight. Destroy is the best attack driver you have right now. The Xtend driver’s height change gimmick doesn’t change the height enough to make a difference, and is outclassed by Destroy, Xtreme, Trans and Hunter.

DECK OF 3: 

eF 0 Yard
zA 2 Destroy/Xtend
nL Destroy/ Xtend

add the Vortex Frame to whichever Beyblade you think you will use the most. 

use the Destroy driver on zA or nL. if there are a lot of right spin you will be fighting, put Ds on zA, and if there are a lot of left spin, put Ds on nL. Add the Ctend driver to the other attack bey.

If there are a lot of pure stamina types you will be competing against, use your eF for a stamina battle, or kill the stamina combos with zA and nL.

use zA and nL to kill other beys, as long as you and your opponents bey spin the same way.

hope this helped?
Thanks, dude! You're always around the community to help! I appreciate this as it will boost my competitive drive. Thanks again!