[Answered]  Best Burst Beys to Buy

So I'm looking to get back into the tournament scene and need some Burst Beyblades to help me out. Now I'm coming into the Burst scene with no idea about the current metagame so I'm looking for some help. What Beys should I get to be competitive int tournaments right now? I would look at the top tier combos list, but I was not sure if that was full updated so here I am asking.
Archer hercules is a really good one to grab. Hell Salamander is a good option as well, and so is the three on three set that comes with Hazard Kerbeus. I’m not sure about Chou Z Valkyrie and Spriggan yet because they haven’t been fully tested, so I can’t really say that they’re amazing. Revive Phoenix would also be a good purchase for the 10 disk.
(Dec. 18, 2018  12:10 AM)RagerBlade Wrote: So I'm looking to get back into the tournament scene and need some Burst Beyblades to help me out. Now I'm coming into the Burst scene with no idea about the current metagame so I'm looking for some help. What Beys should I get to be competitive int tournaments right now? I would look at the top tier combos list, but I was not sure if that was full updated so here I am asking.

Archer Hercules, Revive Phoenix, Hell Salamander, and Emperor Forneus. You could also buy Cho-Z Valkyrie and/or the Cho-Z Customize Set
Ok thanks guys! I was looking for Cho-Z Valkyire and found this on eBay which seems way too good to be true. Can you guys see if this seems legit or not?

https://www.ebay.com/itm/New-Takara-Tomy...rk:11:pf:0
(Dec. 18, 2018  12:50 AM)RagerBlade Wrote: Ok thanks guys! I was looking for Cho-Z Valkyire and found this on eBay which seems way too good to be true. Can you guys see if this seems legit or not?

Most likely a scam
(Dec. 17, 2018  2:20 AM)FuryWingsYT Wrote: Not only is forneus a great bey, but it also comes with a level chip! It's a must-buy for me, so I want to know where to get it!

(Dec. 18, 2018  12:50 AM)RagerBlade Wrote: Ok thanks guys! I was looking for Cho-Z Valkyire and found this on eBay which seems way too good to be true. Can you guys see if this seems legit or not?

There’s nothing inherently suspicious besides the price, it does say Takara Tomy but I suggest playing it safe and just not risking it and finding one from a different seller. Most likely though it is a scam.
Archer Hercules, Hell Salamander, Revive Phoenix
Cho-Z Triple Booster Set
Cho-Z Valkyrie, Shadow Amaterios
Z-Achilles, Long Beylauncher Set, Long Beylauncher L Set
Cho-Z Customize Set
Spriggan Requiem

Optional:
Acid Anubis, God Customize Set, Dead Hades, Buster Xcalibur, Geist Fafnir
(Dec. 18, 2018  12:57 AM)DaJetsnake Wrote: Archer Hercules, Hell Salamander, Revive Phoenix
Cho-Z Triple Booster Set
Cho-Z Customize Set
Spriggan Requiem

Optional:
Acid Anubis,  God Customize Set, Dead Hades, Buster Xcalibur, Geist Fafnir

bX and gF are not really great, unless we're talking about collections; can also add all the releases that have Xtreme (Amaterios, Dragoon F, Xcalibur, O2, etc). Other than that, I do agree overall with the choices (possibly add all RBVs that have chances for Atomic and Orbit as well).
(Dec. 23, 2018  3:17 AM)Rouzuke Wrote:
(Dec. 18, 2018  12:57 AM)DaJetsnake Wrote: Archer Hercules, Hell Salamander, Revive Phoenix
Cho-Z Triple Booster Set
Cho-Z Customize Set
Spriggan Requiem

Optional:
Acid Anubis,  God Customize Set, Dead Hades, Buster Xcalibur, Geist Fafnir

bX and gF are not really great, unless we're talking about collections; can also add all the releases that have Xtreme (Amaterios, Dragoon F, Xcalibur, O2, etc). Other than that, I do agree overall with the choices (possibly add all RBVs that have chances for Atomic and Orbit as well).

I agree, however imo bX is pretty underrated for right-spin attack, that's why it was overshadowed by wV. gF MIGHT be a bit of personal preference, plus it does alright. Anyway If you get Triple Booster and God Customize, that's two atomics and bearings. Orbit isn't as needed, it's only really used on bL