[Answered]  Berserker Byakko question

I wonder, if Berserker Byakko was an actual beyblade being sold as a part of the Zero-G series, how competitive would the Byakko warrior wheel would be?
Without a real one to test we can't be sure. Though it does look like a Zero-G version of the Screw Metal Wheel so I think it would do very well.
(May. 14, 2017  8:42 PM)MonoDragon Wrote: Without a real one to test we can't be sure. Though it does look like a Zero-G version of the Screw Metal Wheel so I think it would do very well.

K. I was wondering because I made somewhat of a replica of Berserker Byakko and wasn't sure of its competative uses.
Dose any one know why they didn't release berserk byakko as physical beyblade cause that's the bey I'd be useing from the Zero-G series plus it's been such a long time since there's been a white tiger bey in beyblade the first one was driger
Beyblade sales continued to decline after the release of Zero-G, so Takara-Tomy pulled the plug on it and canceled their last few releases following Samurai Pegasis.

If you're still into Driger-inspired Beyblades, check out some of the Driger Burst remakes. There are a few differently colored versions of their Driger S and Driger F will be coming out in a couple months or so in a random booster.
(Dec. 16, 2018  3:03 PM)Angry Face Wrote: Beyblade sales continued to decline after the release of Zero-G, so Takara-Tomy pulled the plug on it and canceled their last few releases following Samurai Pegasis.

If you're still into Driger-inspired Beyblades, check out some of the Driger Burst remakes. There are a few differently colored versions of their Driger S and Driger F will be coming out in a couple months or so in a random booster.

Are you relpying to Zaconic or me?
(Dec. 16, 2018  3:03 PM)Angry Face Wrote: i thought zero-g was pretty good I thought bey wheels ripoff is where it got weak and there's a berserker byakko of that version and bey warriors also had a berserker byakko like what the heck it has those but not an accuale bey if they would of released that bey and its episode zero-g would of went off like a rocket for new fans that waited for new beyblade and watched the classic and older fans would of paid good money