[Answered]  Are fake beyblade stickers toxic?

Hello guys, so i know that fake beyblades are dangerous and all but it's the same thing for the stickers who come with them? Lower quality, and nothing else? Will they mess the original beys' plastic? I asked because i've got a few beys with scratched stickers, since i won't use them at all i don't feel like buying real ones for a lot more money. Of course this thread is not made to endorse purchases of fake beys, stay away from those.
Thank you, have a nice day!
I don’t believe there’s anything to worry about with the stickers. I think the danger with fakes beys is in the metal. There’s a risk of lead poisoning/over exposure.
(Mar. 25, 2020  4:20 PM)SupaDav03 Wrote: I don’t believe there’s anything to worry about with the stickers. I think the danger with fakes beys is in the metal. There’s a risk of lead poisoning/over exposure.
Thank you, yeah i knew about lead and that's the reason why i wrote that i don't advice to buy fakes.
I think all the fake items are toxic, just not in the literal sense but figuratively speaking.😅 For this reason I avoid sites like ali-express and even ebay for most items.
(Mar. 25, 2020  8:18 PM)TooOldForThis94 Wrote: I think all the fake items are toxic, just not in the literal sense but figuratively speaking.😅 For this reason I avoid sites like ali-express and even ebay for most items.

eBay is actually a terrific place to get beys, you just need to use reputable sellers. There are a few, just off the top of my head, I can personally vouch for:

3.style
88powerpig88
aicmini
beyond_theworld
pvccard.expert
saito.toyz
skyliners2012

There’s plenty more as well. I’d actually trust eBay more than Amazon.
(Mar. 25, 2020  8:47 PM)SupaDav03 Wrote:
(Mar. 25, 2020  8:18 PM)TooOldForThis94 Wrote: I think all the fake items are toxic, just not in the literal sense but figuratively speaking.😅 For this reason I avoid sites like ali-express and even ebay for most items.

eBay is actually a terrific place to get beys, you just need to use reputable sellers. There are a few, just off the top of my head, I can personally vouch for:

3.style
88powerpig88
aicmini
beyond_theworld
pvccard.expert
saito.toyz
skyliners2012

True, if you look closely at what they're selling and look at the logo's and launcher that comes with the set you can figure it out for the most part on both amazon and ebay if it's real or not. But still to me hunting for beys in stores adds to the fun and if an item is not good you can return it more easily.
(Mar. 25, 2020  10:43 PM)TooOldForThis94 Wrote:
(Mar. 25, 2020  8:47 PM)SupaDav03 Wrote: eBay is actually a terrific place to get beys, you just need to use reputable sellers. There are a few, just off the top of my head, I can personally vouch for:

3.style
88powerpig88
aicmini
beyond_theworld
pvccard.expert
saito.toyz
skyliners2012

True, if you look closely at what they're selling and look at the logo's and launcher that comes with the set you can figure it out for the most part on both amazon and ebay if it's real or not. But still to me hunting for beys in stores adds to the fun and if an item is not good you can return it more easily.

Oh yeah. Nothing like walking into a store and leaving with a new bey. Went I first got started I bought mostly Hasbro and I loved that experience. Too bad there’s not really an option to do that with TT, so you’re kinda forced to online shop.
(Mar. 25, 2020  11:38 PM)SupaDav03 Wrote:
(Mar. 25, 2020  10:43 PM)TooOldForThis94 Wrote: True, if you look closely at what they're selling and look at the logo's and launcher that comes with the set you can figure it out for the most part on both amazon and ebay if it's real or not. But still to me hunting for beys in stores adds to the fun and if an item is not good you can return it more easily.

Oh yeah. Nothing like walking into a store and leaving with a new bey. Went I first got started I bought mostly Hasbro and I loved that experience. Too bad there’s not really an option to do that with TT, so you’re kinda forced to online shop.

True, and TT is probably better overall. But for now I'm happy with the Hasbro ones I got.🙂
Yeah guys, you gotta be careful on eBay/Amazon/whatever... In some sellers' feedbacks customers claim they've been scammed with fakes. Maybe it's just luck, but i always got what i bought. Takara Tomy, Young Toys-Takara Tomy, Hasbro. All legit.
i say stick with theportal0 best seller on ebay imo and very respected
(Apr. 05, 2020  9:53 PM)Hussainthetank Wrote: i say stick with theportal0 best seller on ebay imo and very respected

I heard 88powerpig88 is also a very good seller. never seen anyone say he has fakes or damaged products or anything like that. and he is also a US seller in case you're a US blader