[Answered]  Any difference between Hasbro and Takara Tomy MFB Beys?

Aside from the Metal Fury/4D ones, is there any notable differences between Hasbro and Takara Tomy MFB beys, like weight differences or something? I'm thinking about getting into Metal Fight but the only beys for a good price on Amazon are hasbro.
(Jul. 25, 2021  10:53 PM)SpryzenRepair Wrote: Aside from the Metal Fury/4D ones, is there any notable differences between Hasbro and Takara Tomy MFB beys, like weight differences or something? I'm thinking about getting into Metal Fight but the only beys for a good price on Amazon are hasbro.

To be blunt, the plastic parts are too noticeable to know the difference (since the tips are all reinforced) and being that most of the Hasbro’s MFB beys are much more expensive depending on which one you are buying.
(Jul. 30, 2021  9:17 AM)DragonicMeister Wrote:
(Jul. 25, 2021  10:53 PM)SpryzenRepair Wrote: Aside from the Metal Fury/4D ones, is there any notable differences between Hasbro and Takara Tomy MFB beys, like weight differences or something? I'm thinking about getting into Metal Fight but the only beys for a good price on Amazon are hasbro.

To be blunt, the plastic parts are too noticeable to know the difference (since the tips are all reinforced) and being that most of the Hasbro’s MFB beys are much more expensive depending on which one you are buying.

I'm a bit confused by what you mean. What do you mean "the plastic parts are too noticeable to know the difference?" Do you mean unnoticeable? Also what do you mean tips are all reinforced?
(Jul. 30, 2021  2:03 PM)SpryzenRepair Wrote:
(Jul. 30, 2021  9:17 AM)DragonicMeister Wrote: To be blunt, the plastic parts are too noticeable to know the difference (since the tips are all reinforced) and being that most of the Hasbro’s MFB beys are much more expensive depending on which one you are buying.

I'm a bit confused by what you mean. What do you mean "the plastic parts are too noticeable to know the difference?" Do you mean unnoticeable? Also what do you mean tips are all reinforced?

No I literally mean noticeable. The difference between Hasbro’s tips and Takara tomy’s tip (performance tip) is that Takara tomy gaps that lock the tip to the track is more exposed while Hasbro doesn’t have the gaps. For example, BBG did 2 unboxing of Meteo L drago from Takara Tomy and Hasbro (beyblade legend). You should be able to see the gaps for Takara tomy. You may have to look at it yourself since I cannot post images here.

Because of that difference, Hasbros MFB are more durable
(Jul. 30, 2021  7:02 PM)DragonicMeister Wrote:
(Jul. 30, 2021  2:03 PM)SpryzenRepair Wrote: I'm a bit confused by what you mean. What do you mean "the plastic parts are too noticeable to know the difference?" Do you mean unnoticeable? Also what do you mean tips are all reinforced?

No I literally mean noticeable. The difference between Hasbro’s tips and Takara tomy’s tip (performance tip) is that Takara tomy gaps that lock the tip to the track is more exposed while Hasbro doesn’t have the gaps. For example, BBG did 2 unboxing of Meteo L drago from Takara Tomy and Hasbro (beyblade legend). You should be able to see the gaps for Takara tomy. You may have to look at it yourself since I cannot post images here.

Oh ok. Do you have any great recommendations for a Hasbro MFB stock combo? One that I could bring to a Metal Fight Limited tournament and win a few rounds with?
(Jul. 30, 2021  8:51 PM)SpryzenRepair Wrote:
(Jul. 30, 2021  7:02 PM)DragonicMeister Wrote: No I literally mean noticeable. The difference between Hasbro’s tips and Takara tomy’s tip (performance tip) is that Takara tomy gaps that lock the tip to the track is more exposed while Hasbro doesn’t have the gaps. For example, BBG did 2 unboxing of Meteo L drago from Takara Tomy and Hasbro (beyblade legend). You should be able to see the gaps for Takara tomy. You may have to look at it yourself since I cannot post images here.

Oh ok. Do you have any great recommendations for a Hasbro MFB stock combo? One that I could bring to a Metal Fight Limited tournament and win a few rounds with?

Actually I forgot to mention about the rubber difference comparing both companies. HASBRO’s rubber is much softer than TAakara tomy