[Answered]  Acid Anubis or Kerbues

Acid anubis is the newish and i really like defense but Kaiser Kerbues is a really good bey but every one has it and i can one have one so which one should i get please help me out 

LEAVE UR OPINIONS ON WHY AND WHY NOT TO PLZ Grin
(Jun. 14, 2017  1:51 PM)top beyblader10 Wrote: Acid anubis is the newish and i really like defense but Kaiser Kerbues is a really good bey but every one has it and i can one have one so which one should i get please help me out 

LEAVE UR OPINIONS ON WHY AND WHY NOT TO PLZ Grin

Kerbeus only has one useful part, the layer. Anubis has parts that all can be used in certain circumstances. A2 seems to be the better pick here.
I personally think K2 was never useful in actual tournament situation, and A2 is a bey only for advanced bladers as for one it does not work for everyone (referring to perfect balance) and there's a lot you have to know about certain usage situations in battles to have its full potential used. As far as I know there aren't discussion about what to do with A2 which makes learning its usage that much harder.

Competitively neither really have much use as you need to launch A2 about 10% harder than your opponent to win in a stamina battle, so if you're confident of your launch power then go for A2. But yeah if you just want them to just get it then I think you should choose yourself because neither really have great parts A2 is just a bit better.