[Answered]  $15 what to get?

So basically I've been given by the gods of beyblades (joke) to be able to spend $15-$18 on beys/accessories/launchers, but I don't know what to get. I'm not sure if this is a good question to post, but I'm stumped. If you guys have any suggestions on what to buy or have questions on what I already own, please tell me! Thanks in advance.

Side note: please be amazon cause my mom hates ebay.
Try getting the god customise set? I am not sure if it will be available for $15 to be honest. At this stage I would suggest to save.
Check out leosama's thread 
It is the best place for you to fims the beat deals.
(Jun. 06, 2018  6:12 AM)Suhasini Wrote: Try getting the god customised set? I am not sure if it will be available for $15 to be honest.

Thanks gal, but all of these are ebay... I need amazon since my mom be crazy bout ebay and thinks everything is a scam =(

(Jun. 06, 2018  6:18 AM)YeetPancakes Wrote:
(Jun. 06, 2018  6:12 AM)Suhasini Wrote: Try getting the god customised set? I am not sure if it will be available for $15 to be honest.

Thanks gal, but all of these are ebay... I need amazon since my mom be crazy bout ebay and thinks everything is a scam =(
But amazon prices are off the charts. They are too costly.
(Jun. 06, 2018  6:19 AM)Suhasini Wrote:
(Jun. 06, 2018  6:18 AM)YeetPancakes Wrote: Thanks bro
I am a girl☺

(Jun. 06, 2018  6:18 AM)YeetPancakes Wrote: Thanks gal, but all of these are ebay... I need amazon since my mom be crazy bout ebay and thinks everything is a scam =(

Very true but my mom is the one buying, also the reason why it's 15-18 bucks is because free shipping. Whoo.... I asked a lot of times but by the tone of her voice it sounds like she has her fair share of scams.
(Jun. 06, 2018  6:22 AM)YeetPancakes Wrote:
(Jun. 06, 2018  6:19 AM)Suhasini Wrote: I am a girl☺

Very true but my mom is the one buying, also the reason why it's 15-18 bucks is because free shipping. Whoo.... I asked a lot of times but by the tone of her voice it sounds like she has her fair share of scams.
Okay If that's the case, @[Frostic Fox] and @[leosama] can help you. But try to show her leosama's thread because that's the list of the trusted sellers.
(Jun. 06, 2018  6:25 AM)Suhasini Wrote:
(Jun. 06, 2018  6:22 AM)YeetPancakes Wrote: Very true but my mom is the one buying, also the reason why it's 15-18 bucks is because free shipping. Whoo.... I asked a lot of times but by the tone of her voice it sounds like she has her fair share of scams.
Okay If that's the case, @[Frostic Fox] and @[leosama] can help you. But try to show her leosama's thread because that's the list of the trusted sellers.

Ok, but what do you mean by showing "her leosama's thread" Show who's leo's thread?
(Jun. 06, 2018  6:30 AM)YeetPancakes Wrote:
(Jun. 06, 2018  6:25 AM)Suhasini Wrote: Okay If that's the case, @[Frostic Fox] and @[leosama] can help you. But try to show her leosama's thread because that's the list of the trusted sellers.

Ok, but what do you mean by showing "her leosama's thread" Show who's leo's thread?

her refers to your mum
(Jun. 06, 2018  6:32 AM)leosama Wrote:
(Jun. 06, 2018  6:30 AM)YeetPancakes Wrote: Ok, but what do you mean by showing "her leosama's thread" Show who's leo's thread?

her refers to your mum

mm kk, she'll think about it.

But in the end, she still needs the 15 dollars for free shipping on amazon because she bought something and she doesn't want to pay extra for shipping. Thanks for the ebay list I will use it when my mother doesn't want to buy anything, but I do. =P
Yes, I would tell your mom that we as a community have worked hard to find affordable sellers that are legitimate. (Show her this thread even, I'll explain. I'll try to format it nicely, too.)

Edit: I started this post before your last edit about being decided for Amazon regardless, but I hope it's still helpful.

TT vs. Hasbro

You must know which brand of Beyblades you plan on buying in advance. This post mostly assumes Takara-Tomy, but know that you cannot mix tops and bottoms between brands. (TT layers and drivers only go together, and Hasbro energy layers and performance tips only go together.) Otherwise, they will get damaged.

Known eBay Sellers are Safer Than Amazon Randoms

If you're buying Takara-Tomy rather than Hasbro, you are safer buying from that tried-and-true list that leosama put together based on collective past experiences of the commuinity. (You just may need to adjust the URL address. For instance, if you're in the US, make the ".com.au" be just ".com".) If you buy TT Beyblades from Amazon, you have a much higher risk of hitting scams. Why? Because Amazon itself won't sell TT Beyblades because those are an imported product. Third-party sellers on Amazon only sell Beyblades by Takara-Tomy.

This means you are in the same boat as buying and judging what you're buying from random sellers off of eBay. Now, Amazon may try to help you by giving you your money back if they scam you, but wouldn't you rather get the right product in the first place? Plus, depending on your country, the shipping you get is free.

I have personally bought from pvccard.expert and skyliners2012 to name a couple sellers selected for leosama's list. They have given me 100% legitimate Beyblades at a very fair price for importing a foreign product. I am in the US, and I get free shipping. I just have to wait about 2 weeks for the product, but that's usually fine with me.

How to Buy From Amazon Safely

If you must buy Takara-Tomy from Amazon, I would only trust those who are fulfilled by Amazon. (This simply means Amazon handles the shipping.) This will make dealing with counterfeit issues much easier. I hear Samurai Shop is a legitimate third-party Amazon seller, though I can't personally confirm this.

If you are buying Hasbro, you can be much more lenient. Hasbro doesn't have counterfeits, though that doesn't mean you won't get one of TT's fakes or stiffed getting anything entirely. But it's less likely. Still, TT Beyblades tend to be less expensive (especially on eBay) in comparison for someone on a budget if you have to buy online. Hasbro is cheapest in buying straight out of your local store.

You can be scammed on Amazon by third-party sellers as easily as you can be scammed on eBay. I've been scammed on Amazon myself and learned my lesson.
(Jun. 06, 2018  6:59 AM)Frostic Fox Wrote: Yes, I would tell your mom that we as a community have worked hard to find affordable sellers that are legitimate. (Show her this thread even, I'll explain. I'll try to format it nicely, too.)

Edit: I started this post before your last edit about being decided for Amazon regardless, but I hope it's still helpful.

TT vs. Hasbro

You must know which brand of Beyblades you plan on buying in advance. This post mostly assumes Takara-Tomy, but know that you cannot mix tops and bottoms between brands. (TT layers and drivers only go together, and Hasbro energy layers and performance tips only go together.) Otherwise, they will get damaged.

Known eBay Sellers are Safer Than Amazon Randoms

If you're buying Takara-Tomy rather than Hasbro, you are safer buying from that tried-and-true list that leosama put together based on collective past experiences of the commuinity. (You just may need to adjust the URL address. For instance, if you're in the US, make the ".com.au" be just ".com".) If you buy TT Beyblades from Amazon, you have a much higher risk of hitting scams. Why? Because Amazon itself won't sell TT Beyblades because those are an imported product. Third-party sellers on Amazon only sell Beyblades by Takara-Tomy.

This means you are in the same boat as buying and judging what you're buying from random sellers off of eBay. Now, Amazon may try to help you by giving you your money back if they scam you, but wouldn't you rather get the right product in the first place? Plus, depending on your country, the shipping you get is free.

I have personally bought from pvccard.expert and skyliners2012 to name a couple sellers selected for leosama's list. They have given me 100% legitimate Beyblades at a very fair price for importing a foreign product. I am in the US, and I get free shipping. I just have to wait about 2 weeks for the product, but that's usually fine with me.

How to Buy From Amazon Safely

If you must buy Takara-Tomy from Amazon, I would only trust those who are fulfilled by Amazon. (This simply means Amazon handles the shipping.) This will make dealing with counterfeit issues much easier. I hear Samurai Shop is a legitimate third-party Amazon seller, though I can't personally confirm this.

If you are buying Hasbro, you can be much more lenient. Hasbro doesn't have counterfeits, though that doesn't mean you won't get one of TT's fakes or stiffed getting anything entirely. But it's less likely. Still, TT Beyblades tend to be less expensive (especially on eBay) in comparison for someone on a budget if you have to buy online. Hasbro is cheapest in buying straight out of your local store.

You can be scammed on Amazon by third-party sellers as easily as you can be scammed on eBay. I've been scammed on Amazon myself and learned my lesson.

Thank you for this wonderful essay! I will defiantly show this to my mom. Thanks again!