7.14%
Total: 100% 14 vote(s)
AR: Gyro AR
WD: Wide Survivor
SG: Double Bearing Core w/ Left casings & MG core
SP: Dark Series
BB: Customise Grip base

CONCEPT: ZOMBIE

How good is this, and how can I improve on it?
This is probably the greatest zombie anyone can make. Has all the best parts. Only thing to improve would be if you seasoned/tuned your bearings.
There's a zombie. There's not much to say honestly.
i wish i had a gyro AR
Hey if you could would you be able to make a video of this combo? I just want to see how effective it is as a zombie, though apparently from posts it is prolly the best anyone can make =/
I don't have all the parts, but my friend does, and says he's willing to lend me the parts I need, so when I get them, I will try my best to make a video demonstrating its effectiveness.

I'm glad this got such great feedback though XD
Hey this may sound REALLY stupid but nevermind... What are those bearing cores that are always mentioned when making zombies and from what blades are they?
(Sep. 08, 2008  11:25 PM)Rögnvaldur Wrote: Hey this may sound REALLY stupid but nevermind... What are those bearing cores that are always mentioned when making zombies and from what blades are they?

http://www.beywiki.com/index.php/Zombie#Spin_Gears
The wiki will tell you pretty much all the need-to-know stuff Wink
lol dident I post this in the ask a question thread
The combo? If so, sorry, I didn't know...
My friend used to have this combo. And it worked very well, I liked to use it when my friends brought his blades over. just like train said the way to make it better would to seasoned/tuned your bearings other wise very nice Smile. I really wish my friend still had these parts so I could get the gyro AR and Wide Survivor along with the SP
Well, I don't think my friend will ever give me Wide Survivor to keep, but he has promised to give me Gyro AR next time I see him. Yay!

Also, thanks for the feedback Shadow! Smile
Lol np its only the truth or I wouldnt have posted anything Tongue_out lol just the way I am.
For the record, I went to my friends house (he has a Tornado balance).
The zombie won 8/10 battles by outspin (the 2 losses were also by outspin)
80% is quite good IMO.
ive faces some thing similer and the only way for a right spin to beat it is to OHKO it (even thoght thts probly impossable) or send it out the arena or out spin it. the way i almost beat it was used this trygle ar 10 wide meo right hmc and gaia dragoon v base but i still lost 3-2 ;_;;_;
What stadium was it in?
(Sep. 14, 2008  6:01 PM)darkbladerx200 Wrote: ive faces some thing similer and the only way for a right spin to beat it is to OHKO it (even thoght thts probly impossable) or send it out the arena or out spin it. the way i almost beat it was used this trygle ar 10 wide meo right hmc and gaia dragoon v base but i still lost 3-2 ;_;;_;

You should use a OHKO combo if you're planning on a OHKO.
(Sep. 21, 2008  4:37 PM)ChozenBlader Wrote: What stadium was it in?

2 diffrent ones the super stadium and draceil fortress
Come to think of it, that combo does seem like more of a smash attacker
I'd have thought it'd be more vulnerable in the Fortress Stadium (dunno why)