Another new comer.

Hey WBO, You have gained a very unskilled blader.
I hope I can learn things about BB that I never had the chance to when I was 7.
I really only liked 'plastic blades' and I never really kept tab on newer models.
I still have a classic RC Dranzer which is obsolete by now, and I lost it in the past week.
I am wondering what blades to get from MFB and the old sort of G-revolution and whatnot precursors, any advice?
Thanks for letting me into you're community.
Welcome to the WBO
Bienvenido a la WBO!
Welcome to WBO!

Well, you can find that beyblades with the WBO autorized dealers
I can get a 'Dark Wolf DF145FS' for $16 free s&h,
and black dranzer for $4. Those good or bad deals?
Welcome to the WBO!

Make sure to read the private message that was sent to you upon joining the site. It contains a lot of useful links and information.

The Beywiki is an excellent source for Beyblade information. Also, BeyChannel has some great tutorials. And if you simply just read around the forums, you'll quickly learn a lot.

(May. 02, 2010  2:21 PM)PC Dan Wrote: I am wondering what blades to get from MFB and the old sort of G-revolution and whatnot precursors, any advice?

Unless you're trying to finish off a Plastic/ HMS collection, you should buy MFB. It is the standard right now, and it is what most people use. You can either wait for it to be released in the Spring if you're in Canada, or in the Fall if you're in the U.S. or U.K., or you can buy them online, which is what most people have been doing.

Here's a list of the best MFB to buy at the moment: http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-What-to-Buy-in-MFB. (This is one of the links that should be in the PM).
BB-28 Storm Pegasis 105RF the best out there right now. hmm, on ebay its available for $1 from mass produced sellers, I think that also goes for the rest of the MFB blades right now too.
[Edit] Noticed you had a tourny down in highpark toronto last year.
I think I'll attend since it takes me 15 minutes to get tot HP.
(May. 02, 2010  3:50 PM)PC Dan Wrote: [Edit] Noticed you had a tourny down in highpark toronto last year.
I think I'll attend since it takes me 15 minutes to get tot HP.
You should try attending the BEYBLADE REVIVAL CUP at Anime North this year, it will be big.
Quote:You should try attending the BEYBLADE REVIVAL CUP at Anime North this year, it will be big.

Hmm, 'revival' sounds like its going to be big since neww MFB so sure maybe I'll reach.
I'll look it up.
Welcome!
Welcome. Hope you enjoy.