Anime and Manga Discussion Thread

(Feb. 08, 2021  12:23 AM)Eclipse Force Wrote: Just got into Jujutsu Kaisen, any other people that have watched it? I recommend the anime if you want more insane animation and visuals but the manga if you want a bigger more girthy plot.

Also Kaikai Kitan is 100% one of the greatest anime openings on the decade right now, and also not for this decade but Kekkai Sensen's Hello World is incredible.

I'm planning on watching Jujutsu once all the dub is out.
(Feb. 08, 2021  12:41 AM)Free... Hoya Wrote:
(Feb. 08, 2021  12:23 AM)Eclipse Force Wrote: Just got into Jujutsu Kaisen, any other people that have watched it? I recommend the anime if you want more insane animation and visuals but the manga if you want a bigger more girthy plot.

Also Kaikai Kitan is 100% one of the greatest anime openings on the decade right now, and also not for this decade but Kekkai Sensen's Hello World is incredible.

I'd say like 1/4 of the dub is out.
(Feb. 08, 2021  12:42 AM)Eclipse Force Wrote:
(Feb. 08, 2021  12:41 AM)Free... Hoya Wrote: I'm planning on watching Jujutsu once all the dub is out.

Yep I've seen, I'm still waiting for the previous anime that released for all the dub.
Also Kemono Jihen episode 5 came out today it was great.
(Feb. 08, 2021  12:41 AM)Free... Hoya Wrote:

what is jujustu and what is it about
(Feb. 08, 2021  1:57 AM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote:
(Feb. 08, 2021  12:41 AM)Free... Hoya Wrote: I'm planning on watching Jujutsu once all the dub is out.

Dont know haven't seen it yet.
(Feb. 08, 2021  2:00 AM)Free... Hoya Wrote:
(Feb. 08, 2021  1:57 AM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote: what is jujustu and what is it about

Jujutsu sounds cool tbh imma try it after I finish some more animes
(Feb. 08, 2021  2:01 AM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote:
(Feb. 08, 2021  2:00 AM)Free... Hoya Wrote: Dont know haven't seen it yet.

Yeh I've carried on watching demon slayer on ep 8 now.
(Feb. 08, 2021  12:43 AM)Eclipse Force Wrote: Also Kemono Jihen episode 5 came out today it was great.

what are your top 15 fav animes?

For me it's
1. Naruto and Death Note
2. One Piece and Attack On Titan
3. Fairy Tail and Demon Slayer
4. Dragon ball
5. Noragami and Black Cover
6. Bleach
7. Fullmetal Alchemist
8. Mr. Stone
9.Sword Art Online
10.Cautious Hero
11. OverLord
12.The Rising of Shield Hero
13. Tokyo Ghoul
14.Hunter x hunter
15. Magi Kingdom of Magic

(Feb. 08, 2021  2:06 AM)Free... Hoya Wrote:
(Feb. 08, 2021  2:01 AM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote: Jujutsu sounds cool tbh imma try it after I finish some more animes

what are ur favorite top 15 animes?
Latest Posts
Tournaments
Rankings
Shop
More
Anime Discussion Thread
Search Thread
Unsubscribe from this thread
1 ...2021222324(current)

1 hour ago
Free... Hoya
(1 hour ago)Eclipse Force Wrote:
Just got into Jujutsu Kaisen, any other people that have watched it? I recommend the anime if you want more insane animation and visuals but the manga if you want a bigger more girthy plot.

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSbbhV-k2Zg6AF1EX8G9X_...A&usqp=CAU] ~You made him cry~

1 hour ago
Eclipse Force
(1 hour ago)Free... Hoya Wrote:
Just got into Jujutsu Kaisen, any other people that have watched it? I recommend the anime if you want more insane animation and visuals but the manga if you want a bigger more girthy plot.

Spicy Salmon Roe.
[Image: giphy.gif][Image: giphy.gif]

1 hour ago
Free... Hoya

Yep I've seen, I'm still waiting for the previous anime that released for all the dub.
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSbbhV-k2Zg6AF1EX8G9X_...A&usqp=CAU] ~You made him cry~

1 hour ago
Eclipse Force
Spicy Salmon Roe.
[Image: giphy.gif][Image: giphy.gif]

10 minutes ago
Ryuga's Son

Signature under construction

7 minutes ago
Free... Hoya
(10 minutes ago)Ryuga\s Son Wrote:

6 minutes ago
Ryuga's Son
(7 minutes ago)Free... Hoya Wrote:
(10 minutes ago)Ryuga\s Son Wrote:

Signature under construction

1 minute ago
Free... Hoya
(6 minutes ago)Ryuga\s Son Wrote:
(7 minutes ago)Free... Hoya Wrote:

Less than 1 minute ago
Ryuga's Son

what are your top 15 fav animes?

For me it's
1. Naruto and Death Note
4. Dragon ball
6. Bleach
7. Fullmetal Alchemist
8. Mr. Stone
9.Sword Art Online
10.Cautious Hero
11. OverLord
13. Tokyo Ghoul
14.Hunter x hunter
I think your post glitched @“Ryuga’s Son”

Top 5
1. Bleach
2. One Piece
3. Jujutsu Kaisen
4. Pokémon X and Y
5. Dr Stone

So in Jujutsu Kaisen there is Cursed energy, that’s the power. You can use it to do Cursed Techniques. Cursed Energy is made of not happy energy surprisingly, but emotion mostly. Like angry and sadness. Cursed Techniques could be like summoning demons you’ve made a contract with. There’s also curses, made up of badness in the world. Like the fear of death creates a curse monster that ages you rapidly or something.

Cursed objects are objects with a lot of the Cursed Energy. They can be eaten by Curses to make the Curse super strong and we don’t want that so they’re kept under high protection. A Jujutsu Sorcerer uses the energy and techniques. A domain is like a place you drag your opponents into, it can be any way you want and do anything. All your attacks are guaranteed to hit.
My
1. Yona of the dawn
2. Noragami
3. Bungo stray dogs
4. My hero academia
5. Demon slayer
(Feb. 08, 2021  2:21 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote: I think your post glitched @“Ryuga’s Son”

Top 5
1. Bleach
2. One Piece
3. Jujutsu Kaisen
4. Pokémon X and Y
5. Dr Stone

So in Jujutsu Kaisen there is Cursed energy, that’s the power. You can use it to do Cursed Techniques. Cursed Energy is made of not happy energy surprisingly, but emotion mostly. Like angry and sadness. Cursed Techniques could be like summoning demons you’ve made a contract with. There’s also curses, made up of badness in the world. Like the fear of death creates a curse monster that ages you rapidly or something.

Cursed objects are objects with a lot of the Cursed Energy. They can be eaten by Curses to make the Curse super strong and we don’t want that so they’re kept under high protection. A Jujutsu Sorcerer uses the energy and techniques. A domain is like a place you drag your opponents into, it can be any way you want and do anything. All your attacks are guaranteed to hit.

(Feb. 08, 2021  2:36 PM)Free... Hoya Wrote: My
1. Yona of the dawn
2. Noragami
3. Bungo stray dogs
4. My hero academia
5. Demon slayer

Sorry lol my post did glitch

ok Jujutsu does kinda sound good, ima try it after I finish Demon Slayer

(Feb. 08, 2021  2:21 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote: I think your post glitched @“Ryuga’s Son”

Top 5
1. Bleach
2. One Piece
3. Jujutsu Kaisen
4. Pokémon X and Y
5. Dr Stone

Did u try naruto?

I'll edit my list again
1. Naruto and Death Note
4. Dragon ball and My hero academia
6. Bleach
7. Fullmetal Alchemist
8. Mr. Stone
9.Sword Art Online
10.Cautious Hero
11. OverLord
13. Tokyo Ghoul
14.Hunter x hunter
My top:
1. Yugioh GX (strong start strong finish, enormous pay off)
2. Yugioh DM (it does drag, but when it picks up it’s pretty good)
3. Yugioh 5Ds (like DM without the lag)
4. Cautious hero (really funny)
5. Disastrous life of Saiki K (comedic masterpiece)
(Feb. 08, 2021  4:00 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: My top:
1. Yugioh GX (strong start strong finish, enormous pay off)
2. Yugioh DM (it does drag, but when it picks up it’s pretty good)
3. Yugioh 5Ds (like DM without the lag)
4. Cautious hero (really funny)
5. Disastrous life of Saiki k (comedic masterpiece)

Yugioh's really good, but it's in my top twenty and what is Disastrous life of Saiki k about?

6Jupiter5, what's Disastrous life of Saiki k about
(Feb. 08, 2021  4:01 PM)Ryuga's Son Wrote: 6Jupiter5, what's Disastrous life of Saiki k about

Title explains it all.
(Feb. 08, 2021  4:07 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Feb. 08, 2021  4:01 PM)Ryuga's Son Wrote: 6Jupiter5, what's Disastrous life of Saiki k about

Title explains it all.

I'm just asking what makes naruto less popular then it was before?
(Feb. 08, 2021  4:09 PM)Ryuga's Son Wrote:
(Feb. 08, 2021  4:07 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: Title explains it all.

I'm just asking what makes naruto less popular then it was before?

It’s an older anime.
(Feb. 08, 2021  4:13 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Feb. 08, 2021  4:09 PM)Ryuga's Son Wrote: I'm just asking what makes naruto less popular then it was before?

It’s an older anime.

How does that affect how popular naruto is? Isn't it one of the Three Great Animes?
Woah you really do love naruto but it could be people have lost interest?
(Feb. 08, 2021  4:31 PM)Free... Hoya Wrote: Woah you really do love naruto but it could be people have lost interest?

No a lot of people still like naruto, and it is still famed as the one of the, "Three Great Animes"
(Feb. 08, 2021  4:34 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote:
(Feb. 08, 2021  4:31 PM)Free... Hoya Wrote: Woah you really do love naruto but it could be people have lost interest?

No a lot of people still like naruto, and it is still famed as the one of the, "Three Great Animes"

Well if not a lot of people like it then that could explain it, not sure why it would be the three great animes if that's so.
(Feb. 08, 2021  4:37 PM)Free... Hoya Wrote:
(Feb. 08, 2021  4:34 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote: No a lot of people still like naruto, and it is still famed as the one of the, "Three Great Animes"

Well if not a lot of people like it then that could explain it, not sure why it would be the three great animes if that's so.

A lot of people do like it, it's just that the anime's over
Oh yeah please watch Saiki K it's so hilarious.
(Feb. 08, 2021  4:49 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote: Oh yeah please watch Saiki K it's so hilarious.

I've seen it, but I haven't watched it. I did think of watching it the other day.
(Feb. 08, 2021  4:49 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote: Oh yeah please watch Saiki K it's so hilarious.

Kaibaman approves of this message