Anime and Manga Discussion Thread

Reading Oshi no Ko and MF Ghosts

My Watch list is lock and loaded in My Summer Break... This summer i Must feast
(May. 10, 2021  1:29 AM)Instarez Wrote: Here are the manga that I am reading right now
Dragon Ball Super
Beyblade Burst
Blue Box
Dr. Stone
Mashle
Black Clover
My Hero Academia
Sakamoto Days
Mission: Yozakura Family
Edens Zero
Toilet Bound Hanoko-kun
Boruto: Naruto Next Generations

1. Dragon Ball Super Manga, I finished the anime but on the Manga I'm on the Moro Arc
2. Beyblade Burst, finished all current manga on it.
3. Blue Box? What is that?
4. Dr.Stone, currently reading a few of the manga volumes
5. Mashle? What?
6. Black Cover's anime is shut down, but the manga runs, so I do read the manga often but need to get the new volumes
7. MHA: Waiting for new chapters/volumes
8. Sakamoto Days? What?!
9. Yozakura is pretty decent, finished it's current chapters
10. Gonna jump to Boruto. It's not nearly as good as Naruto, but Kishimoto came back, so it might get better. otsutsuki's stuff is pretty interesting tho
(May. 10, 2021  2:14 AM)THunderACE4 Wrote: Reading Oshi no Ko and MF Ghosts

I wonder if MF ghost is ever gonna get an anime... possibly with the same studio that made initial d 5/final? Their CGI was amazing.
(May. 10, 2021  3:20 AM)Hikikomori808 Wrote:
(May. 10, 2021  2:14 AM)THunderACE4 Wrote: Reading Oshi no Ko and MF Ghosts

I wonder if MF ghost is ever gonna get an anime... possibly with the same studio that made initial d 5/final? Their CGI was amazing.

if it get's popular like how Initial D was popular back then
I think Deku vs Todoroki was meh. It looks visually impressive, but all it is for the most part just 2 people throwing blasts at each other, both get negated and it just happens again and again. Could be done better.
Finished watching Owari no Seraph and Jibaku Shounen Hanako-kun a couple days ago and I have to admit, it was a blast binging these two. Now I'm trying to catch up with Boku no Hero Academia, seems fairly interesting so far.
(May. 15, 2021  3:24 AM)PinkRose Wrote: Finished watching Owari no Seraph and Jibaku Shounen Hanako-kun a couple days ago and I have to admit, it was a blast binging these two. Now I'm trying to catch up with Boku no Hero Academia, seems fairly interesting so far.

I read the Hanako-kun manga, I recommend it. Start from the beginning as well since there are some important arcs that they skipped.
Ooh I love seraph of the end I really need a season 3 but the manga is on going and hanako is a good one too been reading the manga as well.
(May. 15, 2021  12:04 PM)Free... Hoya Wrote: Ooh I love seraph of the end I really need a season 3 but the manga is on going and hanako is a good one too been reading the manga as well.

The next chapter for Hanoko-kun releases in a few days.
(May. 15, 2021  2:30 PM)Instarez Wrote:
(May. 15, 2021  12:04 PM)Free... Hoya Wrote: Ooh I love seraph of the end I really need a season 3 but the manga is on going and hanako is a good one too been reading the manga as well.

The next chapter for Hanoko-kun releases in a few days.

Hanoko-kun? Can you tell what is it about? And Seraph of the End?
(May. 16, 2021  3:08 AM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote:
(May. 15, 2021  2:30 PM)Instarez Wrote: The next chapter for Hanoko-kun releases in a few days.

Seraph of the end is
There were kids who just used as food for the vampires some group of kids tried to escape but most got killed. 2 survived one turned into a vampire. So like both beasties were separated until they met years later. The other joined the group where they exterminate vampires. A world where a deadly virus wiped out most of humanity of you read the manga you'll know more why the humans got eradicated. Basically a taboo happened.

Hanako is about a ghost bound a school toilet and a human summons him to make a wish and then it goes wrong and they become like friends and adventures happen on the way.

Not good at summarising or explaining but here ya go.
(May. 16, 2021  3:08 AM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote:
(May. 15, 2021  2:30 PM)Instarez Wrote: The next chapter for Hanoko-kun releases in a few days.

Ghosts
(May. 16, 2021  2:12 PM)Instarez Wrote:
(May. 16, 2021  3:08 AM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote: Hanoko-kun? Can you tell what is it about? And Seraph of the End?

Ghosts

plot? The plot.

(May. 16, 2021  12:28 PM)Free... Hoya Wrote:
(May. 16, 2021  3:08 AM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote: Hanoko-kun? Can you tell what is it about? And Seraph of the End?

Seraph of the end is
There were kids who just used as food for the vampires some group of kids tried to escape but most got killed. 2 survived one turned into a vampire. So like both beasties were separated until they met years later. The other joined the group where they exterminate vampires. A world where a deadly virus wiped out most of humanity of you read the manga you'll know more why the humans got eradicated. Basically a taboo happened.

Hanako is about a ghost bound a school toilet and a human summons him to make a wish and then it goes wrong and they become like friends and adventures happen on the way.

Sounds interesting. Imma not try Hanako, but I'll definetely try Seraph of the End. imma binge some manga/anime.
(May. 17, 2021  3:21 AM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote:
(May. 16, 2021  2:12 PM)Instarez Wrote: Ghosts

plot? The plot.

(May. 16, 2021  12:28 PM)Free... Hoya Wrote: Seraph of the end is

Sounds interesting. Imma not try Hanako, but I'll definetely try Seraph of the End. imma binge some manga/anime.

It starts off as a slice of life adventures where they meet other ghosts in the school, but a relative of Hanako appears and is gets really dark.
(May. 17, 2021  2:42 PM)Instarez Wrote:
(May. 17, 2021  3:21 AM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote: plot? The plot.

It starts off as a slice of life adventures where they meet other ghosts in the school, but a relative of Hanako appears and is gets really dark.

Okay, maybe I'll give Hanako one try.
(May. 17, 2021  2:52 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote:
(May. 17, 2021  2:42 PM)Instarez Wrote: It starts off as a slice of life adventures where they meet other ghosts in the school, but a relative of Hanako appears and is gets really dark.

Okay, maybe I'll give Hanako one try.

I recommend reading the manga since the anime skips some important arcs and we don't know if it will get more seasons.
i wonder what happens when valt is an adult
I finished watching horimiya, I gotta say tho the manga is funnier. Also I'm going to start watching jujutsu kaisen since all the dub episodes are out. Nearly finished watching fairy tail for the 2nd time.
I binged One Piece. Officially done with it.
man shu scar looks intense in the battle in rygus son signature
What're your guys favourite fairy tail character. For me it's hard to choose between the mains. But if I had to choose.
Fave female: Juvia
Fave male: Jellal
My favourite ship is Juvia and Gray. But I love em all.
(May. 17, 2021  6:01 PM)Free... Hoya Wrote: What're your guys favourite fairy tail character. For me it's hard to choose between the mains. But if I had to choose.

hmmm idk uhhh robin hood man i would love to be a thief who steals from the rich and gives to the poor

fogive me if i called you man if your a girl
(May. 17, 2021  3:35 PM)Free... Hoya Wrote: I finished watching horimiya, I gotta say tho the manga is funnier. Also I'm going to start watching jujutsu kaisen since all the dub episodes are out. Nearly finished watching fairy tail for the 2nd time.

I stopped JJK, after the Shibuya Incident is got kind of boring imo.
(May. 17, 2021  6:08 PM)JJustice Wrote:
(May. 17, 2021  6:01 PM)Free... Hoya Wrote: What're your guys favourite fairy tail character. For me it's hard to choose between the mains. But if I had to choose.

hmmm idk uhhh robin hood man i would love to be a thief who steals from the rich and gives to the poor

If you mean me I'm a girl. Who's the Robin Hood man? Might know him.

(May. 17, 2021  6:10 PM)Instarez Wrote:
(May. 17, 2021  3:35 PM)Free... Hoya Wrote: I finished watching horimiya, I gotta say tho the manga is funnier. Also I'm going to start watching jujutsu kaisen since all the dub episodes are out. Nearly finished watching fairy tail for the 2nd time.

I stopped JJK, after the Shibuya Incident is got kind of boring imo.

Oh, hopefully I won't get bored since I've been waiting weeks.
(May. 17, 2021  6:12 PM)Free... Hoya Wrote:
(May. 17, 2021  6:08 PM)JJustice Wrote: hmmm idk uhhh robin hood man i would love to be a thief who steals from the rich and gives to the poor

If you mean me I'm a girl. Who's the Robin Hood man? Might know him.

(May. 17, 2021  6:10 PM)Instarez Wrote: I stopped JJK, after the Shibuya Incident is got kind of boring imo.

Oh, hopefully I won't get bored since I've been waiting weeks.
look it up robin hood is so humble