Anchor testing and discussion

Hey guys, I did not see anything about this so I wonder how well does anchor perform with good combos, are there differences between hasbro and tt, is it viable, when it wears down is it better, etc. I have the hasbro one and it went really fast in the stadium, so maybe there is a possible combo for it. The plastic base however is kinda dull for attack
This probably belongs in Burst Customizations, not Beyblade General.
this belongs in in the Beyblade Customization Forum but i haven't found a decent combo for Anchor, its simply just too tall.
Moved to Burst Customizations.
(Apr. 09, 2020  8:44 PM)DeltaZakuro Wrote: this belongs in in the Beyblade Customization Forum but i haven't found a decent combo for Anchor, its simply just too tall.

Height isn't even the issue. The rubber on the edge makes it go so fast that it often self-KOs and can't maintain a good flower pattern. It's really why it's seen basically no testing, because it's simply uncontrollable at worst and maybe a tornado stall killer at best if you can specifically find tornado stallers in your meta and can launch this softly enough to avoid the self-KO issue while still having enough speed to bonk them.

If you want a tornado stall killer, just flatlaunch a rubber flat like Xtreme'/Quick'/Jolt'. You'll do a lot better and have more power for other matches with none of the risk.