An idea for a project for the whole community!

(Oct. 09, 2020  9:09 PM)Freedelahoya4 Wrote:
(Oct. 09, 2020  9:07 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote: If we want money, we should set up a patreon for the artists and writers. The money for the patreon will be specifically for artists, with no mention of beyblade or it'll be taken down. After words if people wanna give them money, they give them money. Then each artist and writer gets a fair share of the money.

That's a good idea but we should trry to sell it parallel as long as possibly without getting into legal trouble. And even if we get into lawsuit, they still can not take the money away from us that we have earned.

Yes. If we do do that, it will stay parallel from the actual project, but people that read the project would be able to donate.

(Oct. 09, 2020  9:10 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: We’re going to get copyrighted hard.

If we take the right steps, no actually
(Oct. 09, 2020  9:10 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote:
(Oct. 09, 2020  9:09 PM)Freedelahoya4 Wrote: That's a good idea but we should trry to sell it parallel as long as possibly without getting into legal trouble. And even if we get into lawsuit, they still can not take the money away from us that we have earned.

Yes. If we do do that, it will stay parallel from the actual project, but people that read the project would be able to donate.

But at the same time, we will sell a pirated version of it as long as possible.
(Oct. 09, 2020  9:09 PM)Freedelahoya4 Wrote:
(Oct. 09, 2020  9:07 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote: If we want money, we should set up a patreon for the artists and writers. The money for the patreon will be specifically for artists, with no mention of beyblade or it'll be taken down. After words if people wanna give them money, they give them money. Then each artist and writer gets a fair share of the money.

That's a good idea but we should trry to sell it parallel as long as possibly without getting into legal trouble. And even if we get into lawsuit, they still can not take the money away from us that we have earned.

I'm fairly certain that's not how copyright works (at least, in the US). My understanding is that if they sued you and they won, they're going to be compensated in whatever way they can (similar to how the bank can take your house).

Granted I'm not a legal expert by any means, but generally skirting the law is a bad idea, regardless if what it may be.
(Oct. 09, 2020  9:11 PM)Freedelahoya4 Wrote:
(Oct. 09, 2020  9:10 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote: Yes. If we do do that, it will stay parallel from the actual project, but people that read the project would be able to donate.

Well we shouldn't sell it. If we sell it that puts us at a big risk.  If we keep it at a fan comic nothing bad can happen. However people can still donate, just keep the Patreon parallel. Say its just for donations for the WBO art group. We can also have one for a writing group. Scummy, but they would still be able to get money though.
(Oct. 09, 2020  9:13 PM)BladerGem Wrote:
(Oct. 09, 2020  9:09 PM)Freedelahoya4 Wrote: That's a good idea but we should trry to sell it parallel as long as possibly without getting into legal trouble. And even if we get into lawsuit, they still can not take the money away from us that we have earned.

I'm fairly certain that's not how copyright works (at least, in the US). My understanding is that if they sued you and they won, they're going to be compensated in whatever way they can (similar to how the bank can take your house).

Granted I'm not a legal expert by any means, but generally skirting the law is a bad idea, regardless if what it may be.

I understand how you think, but if it's a legal action against Russian or Chinese producers, i don't think that they will ever listen to anything from the US, the west or Japan. It's jsut ridiculous.

I am not a legal expert either, but out from what i have read, i think that's how it works.
(Oct. 09, 2020  9:11 PM)Freedelahoya4 Wrote:
(Oct. 09, 2020  9:10 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote: Yes. If we do do that, it will stay parallel from the actual project, but people that read the project would be able to donate.

I’m gonna report this thread. This is going against copyright. Your even admitting that your doing something really wrong by selling fake pirated versions. Even if you get a big team your gonna be putting in so much work for a 100 bucks at most before it gets taken down.
(Oct. 09, 2020  9:14 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote:
(Oct. 09, 2020  9:11 PM)Freedelahoya4 Wrote: But at the same time, we will sell a pirated version of it as long as possible.

Well we shouldn't sell it. If we sell it that puts us at a big risk.  If we keep it at a fan comic nothing bad can happen. However people can still donate, just keep the Patreon parallel. Say its just for donations for the WBO art group. We can also have one for a writing group. Scummy, but they would still be able to get money though.

Patreon is a good idea too.
(Oct. 09, 2020  9:15 PM)AlexTheBlader Wrote:
(Oct. 09, 2020  9:11 PM)Freedelahoya4 Wrote: But at the same time, we will sell a pirated version of it as long as possible.
I’m gonna report this thread. This is going against copyright. Your even admitting that your doing something really wrong by selling fake pirated versions. Even if you get a big team your gonna be putting in so much work for a 100 bucks at most before it gets taken down.

Im trying to convince him NOT to sell it. But in the end, if we just dont do it for money, there's no reason to report this.

I am not selling pirated versions of Beyblade currently. I only said that we could sell such a fanon as a fake beyblade version because it's not real as long as it's the official authors that have created it. And there's no need to report it. I have not done anything bad to you guys. I have been nice and kind even though i have been resilient, and that's because you have to take risks in order to succeed.

At this point, I'm also going to report this thread and just let the staff take over. If they allow it, they allow it. But considering the recent rulings regarding leaks...

Yeah. I don't think this is a risk that anyone in the WBO would be willing to take, not even the leakers.
(Oct. 09, 2020  9:18 PM)BladerGem Wrote:
(Oct. 09, 2020  9:15 PM)AlexTheBlader Wrote: I’m gonna report this thread. This is going against copyright. Your even admitting that your doing something really wrong by selling fake pirated versions. Even if you get a big team your gonna be putting in so much work for a 100 bucks at most before it gets taken down.

At this point, I'm also going to report this thread and just let the staff take over. If they allow it, they allow it. But considering the recent rulings regarding leaks...

Yeah. I don't think this is a risk that anyone in the WBO would be willing to take, not even the leakers.

Can i get banned?
(Oct. 09, 2020  9:17 PM)Freedelahoya4 Wrote:
(Oct. 09, 2020  9:15 PM)AlexTheBlader Wrote: I’m gonna report this thread. This is going against copyright. Your even admitting that your doing something really wrong by selling fake pirated versions. Even if you get a big team your gonna be putting in so much work for a 100 bucks at most before it gets taken down.

I am not selling pirated versions of Beyblade currently. I only said that we could sell such a fanon as a fake beyblade version because it's not real as long as it's the official authors that have created it. And there's no need to report it. I have not done anything bad to you guys. I have been nice and kind even though i have been resilient, and that's because you have to take risks in order to succeed.

We dont need to take such risky risks which would put a ton of people in trouble if we just did one of these things.

A. Patreon separate from the project, but can still get donations from people that like the project

B. Do it completely for fun with no money involved.
(Oct. 09, 2020  9:19 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote:
(Oct. 09, 2020  9:17 PM)Freedelahoya4 Wrote: I am not selling pirated versions of Beyblade currently. I only said that we could sell such a fanon as a fake beyblade version because it's not real as long as it's the official authors that have created it. And there's no need to report it. I have not done anything bad to you guys. I have been nice and kind even though i have been resilient, and that's because you have to take risks in order to succeed.

We dont need to take such risky risks which would put a ton of people in trouble if we just did one of these things.

A. Patreon separate from the project, but can still get donations from people that like the project

B. Do it completely for fun with no money involved.
Patreon is the best idea.
Honestly, I feel like you're trying to go to far with selling pirated versions and propaganda and stuff. Even just suggesting it really.
if you want this to be real.

#1 make it just with a few people and give it out for free or hand it out at school

#2 if you really want this to make money sell this for a few money or open a patreon and get donations like eclipse said

#3 do not sell this on a Russian website and use them as an excuse something because I’m not sure but doing some weird stuff like that may be illegal.

this stuff is just something to do for fun and sell at garage sales or to your beyblade friends for an extra buck not an Russian website pirated beyblade manga that will get taken down and get you in big trouble for.
If this was just "Lets make a project for fun" or whatever. But now, I'm gonna report.
(Oct. 09, 2020  9:22 PM)AlexTheBlader Wrote: if you want this to be real.

#1 make it just with a few people and give it out for free or hand it out at school

#2 if you really want this to make money sell this to a few moneys or open a pattern and get donations like eclipse said

#3 do not sell this on a Russian website and use them as an excuse something because I’m not sure but doing some weird stuff like that may be illegal.

this stuff is just something to do for fun and sell at garage sales or to your beyblade friends for an extra buck not an Russian website pirated beyblade manga that will get taken down and get you in big trouble for.

I think Patreon is a good idea.

I don't care if it's illegal.

(Oct. 09, 2020  9:22 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote: If this was just "Lets make a project for fun" or whatever. But now, I'm gonna report.

Can i get banned?
(Oct. 09, 2020  9:23 PM)Freedelahoya4 Wrote:

#2 if you really want this to make money sell this to a few moneys or open a pattern and get donations like eclipse said

(Oct. 09, 2020  9:22 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote: If this was just "Lets make a project for fun" or whatever. But now, I'm gonna report.

Can i get banned?

If you want to make it an official thing for money, patreon would be the way to go. I doubt you get completely banned, but you might get a warning percentage. To many warning percentages and you would get banned.
(Oct. 09, 2020  9:23 PM)Freedelahoya4 Wrote:

Can i get banned?

your gonna get banned if you say stuff like I don’t care if it’s illegal - mods please stop this man
(Oct. 09, 2020  9:28 PM)AlexTheBlader Wrote:
(Oct. 09, 2020  9:23 PM)Freedelahoya4 Wrote: I think Patreon is a good idea.

Can i get banned?

your gonna get banned if you say stuff like I don’t care if it’s illegal - mods please stop this man

Okay okay, i am sorry. You don't need to get this serious over stuff like this. LOL, it's not murder plans. It's just violating copyrights, something that happens everyday  :D
Omg somebody PLEASE put this thread out of its misery.

No one is gonna take the risk of getting fined or possibly go to prison for copyright.
(Oct. 09, 2020  9:30 PM)DeltaZakuro Wrote: Omg somebody PLEASE put this thread out of its misery.

No one is gonna take the risk of getting fined or possibly go to prison for copyright.

Ok then, i guess it's gonna be patreon if anyone wants to partake in this project.
(Oct. 09, 2020  9:29 PM)Freedelahoya4 Wrote:
(Oct. 09, 2020  9:28 PM)AlexTheBlader Wrote: your gonna get banned if you say stuff like I don’t care if it’s illegal - mods please stop this man

Okay okay, i am sorry. You don't need to get this serious over stuff like this. LOL, it's not murder plans. It's just violating copyrights, something that happens everyday.

You dont realize how serious violating copyright and selling pirateds thing are. It is very illegal. We have some actual legal experts here, you can ask them.
(Oct. 09, 2020  9:29 PM)Freedelahoya4 Wrote:
(Oct. 09, 2020  9:28 PM)AlexTheBlader Wrote: your gonna get banned if you say stuff like I don’t care if it’s illegal - mods please stop this man

Okay okay, i am sorry. You don't need to get this serious over stuff like this. LOL, it's not murder plans. It's just violating copyrights, something that happens everyday  Grin

Yes it does but you can get seriously fined or go to jail if it’s really bad. You may not think it’s bad because you see it all the time but it is.
(Oct. 09, 2020  9:31 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote:
(Oct. 09, 2020  9:29 PM)Freedelahoya4 Wrote: Okay okay, i am sorry. You don't need to get this serious over stuff like this. LOL, it's not murder plans. It's just violating copyrights, something that happens everyday.

You dont realize how serious violating copyright and selling pirateds thing are. It is very illegal. We have some actual legal experts here, you can ask them.

really? who are they?

(Oct. 09, 2020  9:31 PM)AlexTheBlader Wrote:
(Oct. 09, 2020  9:29 PM)Freedelahoya4 Wrote: Okay okay, i am sorry. You don't need to get this serious over stuff like this. LOL, it's not murder plans. It's just violating copyrights, something that happens everyday  Grin

Yes it does but you can get seriously fined or go to jail if it’s really bad. You may not think it’s bad because you see it all the time but it is.

Ok, i accept it. It will be Patreon. You guys win this argument.