An arguement for metagame adjustment

the site needs maintained
i dont think the administartion wants people hitching freebie tournaments off of the WBO.
(Dec. 22, 2010  11:44 PM)Alchemy Wrote: i am sort of seeing what you are saying now, but why does EVERYTHING the WBO does have to make profit, isn't beyblade supposed to be a fun hobby, not an extremely competitive, no fun, high profit hobby?

The WBO doesn't make profit...
Whatever they do make gets redistributed back into the players and the community.
(Dec. 23, 2010  12:41 AM)Alchemy Wrote: there DOESN'T HAVE to be tournaments...
Now you are thinking exactly like Hasbro, congratulations.

Anyway, as Daegor42 mentioned, we make no real profit, and we do not make decisions based on that primarily.
(Dec. 23, 2010  12:41 AM)Alchemy Wrote: there DOESN'T HAVE to be tournaments...

Then what are you trying to accomplish anyways?
i mean, the tournaments don't have to be made by the wbo, people can use the WBO for knowledge and to gather info on beys and such, but will be forced to make tournaments on their own.

the whole side of my argument i have been trying to defend is: some people can't afford expensive things, so why dont we make a hasbro sub-section to help less wealthy bladers to still have fun

i do not have ANY intention to make any any enemies here, i just wanna express my opinion. understandplz
(Dec. 23, 2010  3:47 AM)Alchemy Wrote: i mean, the tournaments don't have to be made by the wbo, people can use the WBO for knowledge and to gather info on beys and such, but will be forced to make tournaments on their own.

but then its just a parasite, taking from the wbo and giving nothing back
itll just detract from the site

if someone wants an all hasbro site they can make their ownnnnnnnn
Around twenty-five dollars is that expensive ? You can only have one for some tournaments, it is not like everyone needs to buy one. Plus, we can reimburse this sort of costs with the money collected from the event's entry fees afterwards, in totality most of the time.
i am not able to find a TT attack stadium for 25 buckeroonies, if so gimme link.

again, i am the only person backing this argument up, i am against 2 veteran members. i cant win

i'll make the honorable decision and say Mcfrown and kai win...
It is not because we are veterans that you cannot 'win' ...

Look at beyblademon's topic.
i have no need to win, i wuz kinda speaking to myself when i said that. i use speech recognition, so...
With your colloquial spelling I doubt you use speech to text. And as for stadiums, perhaps you should peruse the marketplace on some occasions.
i did with the "i cant win" part...

i cant seem to find the recommended sellers. i need good prices on grand ketos, an attack stadium, a MFB libra wheel, and meteo l drago...
(Dec. 23, 2010  8:08 AM)Alchemy Wrote: i did with the "i cant win" part...

i cant seem to find the recommended sellers. i need good prices on grand ketos, an attack stadium, a MFB libra wheel, and meteo l drago...
dimsum2u and theINtoy are our Authorized Beyblade Dealers. AkirasDaddy is also very good. If you find a seller on eBay about whom you are not sure, search their name on the board, and if nothing comes up, ask about their reliability in the Purchase Consultation topic. Also make sure to check theflightyellz's guide to know how to identify fake items.

And beyblademon, as I said, is the one selling Attack Type Beystadiums for twenty-five dollars.

This is becoming off-topic though.
*sigh* Barely anyone understands.

There's a HUGE fanbase for Beyblade right now. Saying that "Hasbro stadiums are illegal" basically cuts potential WBO membership by at least half. I'd rather play in a Hasbro Stadium than a Takara one,it saves money,time and it proves I'm willing to support the worldwide growth of the hobby.

Not to mention the amount of negative feedback is basically saying "Hasbro stadiums are bad because they were bad in the past". I detest that kind of thinking ,and I will fight the current way of thinking with every fiber of my being.

All I suggested was that we make a special ruleset for those who don't have the means to get the Takara Stadiums. If I'm going to get flamed for it, I may as well not post.

EDIT:And yes,I will be writing some rules for Hasbro stadiums.
(Dec. 23, 2010  8:51 PM)BlackAce Wrote: I'd rather play in a Hasbro Stadium than a Takara one,
LOL

all of your arguments for 'more members' in sort of nil, how is membership a contributing factor? Especially when these members cannot contribute to the site as far as the real metagame goes, which is what the site was made for?

everything spins like a broken record
everything spins like a broken record
@Mc Frown:At least they'd be able to contribute to something.

Don't you realize how exclusive the current metagame is?
Admittedly, tournaments are kind of too much with the stadiums out now, but the metagame shuld reach out to all. I'm not even asking for a sub-forum. I think that maybe a thread that has combos that work in LF and MS would be helpful. If we could do that, the rest will happen when a good Hasbro stadium comes out, and be added to the metagame. An "eventually" is better than "no". We'll just wait until we see a good Hasbro stadium.
@Megablader9:That's really all I was asking for, you hit the nail right on the head.
@Megablader9:Never said you were. But back on topic, I think at least a thread for LF/MS combos would be beneficial for now.
I was beginning to think I was, after all the times I said something and it turned out to be wrong...
(Dec. 23, 2010  8:55 PM)BlackAce Wrote: Don't you realize how exclusive the current metagame is?

. . . no?
I own three Takara Tomy beys (2 of which I might as well not own [Earth Aquila and Quetzalcoatl]) and a MFB Attack Stadium. I spent ~ $30 for the stadium, and that's the only Takara Tomy product I need. Admittedly having a Beylauncher L is nice, but I assume Hasbro will eventually release the Beylauncher R/L. Anyways that's aside from the point. I still made it to Advanced Forum : \

its really not exclusive at all

If you can sink $25 online, you can stay competitive. You can make the majority of Top-Tier combos, and will eventually recieve most every HWS part with only Hasbro products.
@Mc Frown:I have an Attack Stadium too, and the thing is trashed. They're really fragile, not to mention the idea of buying a thin hunk of plastic for that price turns people off (especially parents and people who don't understand the game)...