Amaterios Discussion.

While I wouldn't say I think Amaterios is guaranteed to have potential with Xtreme, I don't think that video is conclusive of anything. And I'm shocked to see that people aren't really trying many Disks with Xtreme.
Just some random tests to make sure Amaterios is really useless :

Amaterios Heavy Blow versus Valkyrie Heavy Accel
Amaterios : 1 (Outspin)
Valkyrie : 9 (Outspin, 1 Knockout, 1 Burst)

Amaterios Central Survive versus Valkyrie Heavy Accel
Amaterios : 0
Valkyrie : 10 (Outspin)

Amaterios Force Survive versus Valkyrie Heavy Accel
Amaterios : 0
Valkyrie : 10 (Outspin, 1 Knockout)

Amaterios Force Accel versus Odin Heavy Defense
Amaterios : 3 (2 Bursts, 1 Knockout)
Odin : 7 (Outspin)

Amaterios Heavy Accel versus Odin Heavy Defense
Amaterios : 2 (one very late Burst, one quite early)
Odin : 8 (Outspin)

Amaterios Heavy Xtreme versus Odin Heavy Defense
Amaterios : 6 (2 Knockouts, 3 Burst, 1 Outspin)
Odin : 9 (Outspin)

Xtreme definitely gives me hope for Amaterios, but I also do not know if Valkyrie will not be better than it with Xtreme. All in all, I milked out as much as I could out of Amaterios I think, but it seems like it was a good counter for Wyvern but ever since it was mostly outclassed, Amaterios has no use at all.
Has Wyvern been outclassed? It seemed the bigger issue was that it just wasn't necessary to protect against attack beyond what OHD provided. Now that Xtreme is here, I wonder if we might see Wyvern make a resurgence. We'll see.
@[Bey Brad], from my informal tests WHD handles VSX much better than OHD has. Formal tests later?
Did testings with Amaterios Heavy Xtreme against Odin Heavy Defense:

Amaterios Heavy Xtreme vs Odin Heavy Defense

AHX: 13 (6 BF, 7 KO)
OHD: 7 (2 KO, 5 OS)

AHX win rate: 65%
Nice, I do not know why my percentage was slightly lower even though I got a great Sliding Shoot everytime and nice hits, but I am glad that I did not hallucinate potential in Amaterios Heavy Xtreme hah. Did you try it with any other Disks ? And thank you for those results.
(Jan. 09, 2016  3:17 AM)Kai-V Wrote: Nice, I do not know why my percentage was slightly lower even though I got a great Sliding Shoot everytime and nice hits, but I am glad that I did not hallucinate potential in Amaterios Heavy Xtreme hah. Did you try it with any other Disks ? And thank you for those results.

I was surprised with the win rate, too. Amaterios seems to do ok, and I am going to try to get my hands on a Valkryie to compare them.

I haven't tried with any other disks, but am going to try Amaterios Force Xtreme tomorrow.

No problem, Kai-V Smile