Am I the only one that thinks evolution' has been outdated due to the new DB system?

From my testings with finding new attack combinations to counter the dominance of dynamite Belial F-Gear, I had noticed that one of the most prominent attack drivers from 2020, Evolution', not only underperformed in my testings but also hasn't been used at all to my knowledge in recent burst standard tournaments and I think I know the reason why. In the sparking meta, the thing was that most attack drivers (like xceed' or xtreme' either) were either short enough to cause an upper attack to most beys or tall ones (such as evolution') were on the level to cause massive impacts by hitting the layer directly with evolution' being one of the more common of these drivers to be used due to its amazing speed when awakened hence why it was ranked the second-best attack driver on Blader Kei's best parts of 2020-2021 list. However, with the release of DB, I feel that Evolution' has lost its original purpose and is no longer effective. The DB system allows for a Beyblade to either be in low mode or high mode with low mode being the more popular mode due to its increased center of gravity and stamina. This however now makes the Beyblades much lower and more difficult to damage directly due to being unable to cause an upper attack or hit it directly on the layer. This is where my issues with evolution' come in. From my testings Evolution' on Rage 3A of infinite attack and 1A both still have the speed that comes with awakened evolution' but now that the DB Beys are lower, top tier parts like rage 3A can no longer upper attack or do damage to something like dynamite Belial F gear because of its lower height. This in my opinion defeats the original purpose of Evolution' and therefore makes it outdated(In my opinion)
Am I the only one that thinks this?
https://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Beyblad...hts--84889
Closed for reasons above. Please be sure to use existing large threads that can cover the area of your topic rather than make a new thread for it, thank you.