Alternative story to beyblade burst god

When I saw the end of beyblade burst god and saw Toko was not included until cho z to where god beys weren’t that relevant in that time. This mad me want to create and alternative story when the solo world championship starts where Toko was include but in a different way

Beyblade Burst God episode 40: The Tryant! Beat Kukulcan

Replacement: Big Five Challenged!

In this episode instead of Valt vs Kurtz it is place where all big five bladers get a call saying they have been challenged by a Blader named Dark

They all go to the WBBA headquarters and see a black masked Blader with a hoodie that challenges first xhaka

Xhaka tells them that he will show off xcalibers power and later gets bursted by a bey called Screw Trident. 8B. Wd

Xhaka is very shocked by this and is concerned as he memorized that bladers voice

Ren Wu Sun runs up and launches his Regulus in and Dark launches Trident in as well

Dark uses a move called Wedge Shoot where the wedge driver on trident starts to have unstable movements and is unpredictable for regulus to hit

Regulus rushes in but Dark calls another move called Wedge Defense which knocks back regulus and burst it

Joshua then walks up acting like a star but then starts to get serious when he launches in Jinnius

Joshua uses cyclone wall immiedatly and Dark is able to counter that move using Wedge Defense.

By doing this It makes jinnius un balanced and Dark calls out Wedge Shoot which causes Jinnius to burst

The episode ends with Dark about to challenge Lui to a battle and Lui starts laughing...
(Dec. 14, 2018  2:39 AM)GodOfBeybladesX Wrote: When I saw the end of beyblade burst god and saw Toko was not included until cho z to where god beys weren’t that relevant in that time. This mad me want to create and alternative story when the solo world championship starts where Toko was include but in a different way

Beyblade Burst God episode 40: The Tryant! Beat Kukulcan

Replacement: Big Five Challenged!

In this episode instead of Valt vs Kurtz it is place where all big five bladers get a call saying they have been challenged by a Blader named Dark

They all go to the WBBA headquarters and see a black masked Blader with a hoodie that challenges first xhaka

Xhaka tells them that he will show off xcalibers power and later gets bursted by a bey called Screw Trident. 8B. Wd

Xhaka is very shocked by this and is concerned as he memorized that bladers voice

Ren Wu Sun runs up and launches his Regulus in and Dark launches Trident in as well

Dark uses a move called Wedge Shoot where the wedge driver on trident starts to have unstable movements and is unpredictable for regulus to hit

Regulus rushes in but Dark calls another move called Wedge Defense which knocks back regulus and burst it

Joshua then walks up acting like a star but then starts to get serious when he launches in Jinnius

Joshua uses cyclone wall immiedatly and Dark is able to counter that move using Wedge Defense.

By doing this It makes jinnius un balanced and Dark calls out Wedge Shoot which causes Jinnius to burst

The episode ends with Dark about to challenge Lui to a battle and Lui starts laughing...

The story is good but isn't it too much for 6 years old kid...
Can I post a story here?
Beyblade Burst Fusion
This story takes place two years after Cho-Z/Turbo.
Chapter 1: The Fusion Era!
Chapter 2: Warrior from the Sea! Hydro Trident
(Dec. 22, 2018  5:32 AM)Spartan1 Wrote: nice job dude

Thanks
Chapter 3: The Gates to Doom! Chain Kerbeus
Edit: 1,000th post!
Chapter 4: Deathscyther Strikes Back!
Chapter 5: A Booming Thunderclap!
Your story is amazing! Do you have 3d models of the fusion beyblades?
(Dec. 28, 2018  5:40 PM)#Fafnir Wrote: Your story is amazing! Do you have 3d models of the fusion beyblades?

Nop
To all the four people, @[Monsterblader], @[CheetoBlader], @[Basalt Fox], @[#Fafnir], who liked my 5 chapters so far, I want to make a Special Chapter! A Special Chapter is a Chapter with an idea somebody who read the series gives me! So post your ideas and be on the lookout!
(Dec. 29, 2018  6:24 PM)Dt20000 Wrote: To all the four people, @[Monsterblader], @[CheetoBlader], @[Basalt Fox], @[#Fafnir], who liked my 5 chapters so far, I want to make a Special Chapter! A Special Chapter is a Chapter with an idea somebody who read the series gives me! So post your ideas and be on the lookout!

Us 4 people could make characters and BEYBLADES in a separate thread and you can use it in a chapter
(Dec. 30, 2018  2:31 AM)CheetoBlader Wrote:
(Dec. 29, 2018  6:24 PM)Dt20000 Wrote: To all the four people, @[Monsterblader], @[CheetoBlader], @[Basalt Fox], @[#Fafnir], who liked my 5 chapters so far, I want to make a Special Chapter! A Special Chapter is a Chapter with an idea somebody who read the series gives me! So post your ideas and be on the lookout!

Us 4 people could make characters and BEYBLADES in a separate thread and you can use it in a chapter

Okay
(Dec. 30, 2018  2:44 AM)Dt20000 Wrote:
(Dec. 30, 2018  2:31 AM)CheetoBlader Wrote: Us 4 people could make characters and BEYBLADES in a separate thread and you can use it in a chapter

Okay

Want me to make the thread or you make it?
(Dec. 30, 2018  2:46 AM)CheetoBlader Wrote:
(Dec. 30, 2018  2:44 AM)Dt20000 Wrote: Okay

Want me to make the thread or you make it?

You
(Dec. 30, 2018  3:37 AM)Dt20000 Wrote:
(Dec. 30, 2018  2:46 AM)CheetoBlader Wrote: Want me to make the thread or you make it?

You

Ok about to do it check the latest posts every 3 mins

Should I make a thread for mine?
(Dec. 30, 2018  6:06 AM)#Fafnir Wrote:

Should I make a thread for mine?

Oh sorry, as of right now I was given a good idea that you can be involved in here: https://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Dt20000...al-chapter
(Dec. 30, 2018  6:13 AM)Dt20000 Wrote:
(Dec. 30, 2018  6:06 AM)#Fafnir Wrote: Should I make a thread for mine?

Oh sorry, as of right now I was given a good idea that you can be involved in here: https://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Dt20000...al-chapter

Done.
Special Chapter 1: A Bad Case of Freezer Burn!
(Dec. 30, 2018  10:09 PM)Dt20000 Wrote: Special Chapter 1: A Bad Case of Freezer Burn!
That was AMAZING!!!
Who won in the end Revenge or Drake 
but just so you know his name is Roan not Rian
(Dec. 30, 2018  10:23 PM)CheetoBlader Wrote:
(Dec. 30, 2018  10:09 PM)Dt20000 Wrote: Special Chapter 1: A Bad Case of Freezer Burn!
That was AMAZING!!!
Who won in the end Revenge or Drake 
but just so you know his name is Roan not Rian

It said Rian in your first post, and it’s one of those story’s where the reader decides