Alternative story to beyblade burst god

(Dec. 30, 2018  10:26 PM)Dt20000 Wrote:
(Dec. 30, 2018  10:23 PM)CheetoBlader Wrote: That was AMAZING!!!
Who won in the end Revenge or Drake 
but just so you know his name is Roan not Rian

It said Rian in your first post, and it’s one of those story’s where the reader decides

1. No it doesn’t 
2. Who won Revenge or Drake
(Dec. 30, 2018  10:27 PM)CheetoBlader Wrote:
(Dec. 30, 2018  10:26 PM)Dt20000 Wrote: It said Rian in your first post, and it’s one of those story’s where the reader decides

1. No it doesn’t 
2. Who won Revenge or Drake

It’s one of those story’s where the reader decides. Also, I misread it, sorry
That was amazing! How many special chapters will there be?
(Dec. 30, 2018  10:51 PM)#Fafnir Wrote: That was amazing! How many special chapters will there be?

Idk, 10 or something?
(Dec. 30, 2018  11:00 PM)Dt20000 Wrote:
(Dec. 30, 2018  10:51 PM)#Fafnir Wrote: That was amazing! How many special chapters will there be?

Idk, 10 or something?

10! Yes!!!!
(Dec. 30, 2018  10:09 PM)Dt20000 Wrote: Special Chapter 1: A Bad Case of Freezer Burn!

Is Chapter 2 ready yet?
(Jan. 02, 2019  3:21 AM)CheetoBlader Wrote:
(Dec. 30, 2018  10:09 PM)Dt20000 Wrote: Special Chapter 1: A Bad Case of Freezer Burn!

Is Chapter 2 ready yet?

I’m at a friends house, so no new chapters yet, and I’m doing a special chapter for every five chapters or so.
(Jan. 02, 2019  4:07 AM)Dt20000 Wrote:
(Jan. 02, 2019  3:21 AM)CheetoBlader Wrote: Is Chapter 2 ready yet?

I’m at a friends house, so no new chapters yet, and I’m doing a special chapter for every five chapters or so.

Ok I will be waiting
(Jan. 02, 2019  4:09 AM)CheetoBlader Wrote:
(Jan. 02, 2019  4:07 AM)Dt20000 Wrote: I’m at a friends house, so no new chapters yet, and I’m doing a special chapter for every five chapters or so.

Ok I will be waiting

You could read the other chapters and be prepared for the next few
(Jan. 02, 2019  4:09 AM)Dt20000 Wrote:
(Jan. 02, 2019  4:09 AM)CheetoBlader Wrote: Ok I will be waiting

You could read the other chapters and be prepared for the next few
I already read all of them
(Jan. 02, 2019  4:10 AM)CheetoBlader Wrote:
(Jan. 02, 2019  4:09 AM)Dt20000 Wrote: You could read the other chapters and be prepared for the next few
I already read all of them

Oh, I guess just read another story?
(Jan. 02, 2019  4:11 AM)Dt20000 Wrote:
(Jan. 02, 2019  4:10 AM)CheetoBlader Wrote: I already read all of them

Oh, I guess just read another story?

Other story?
(Jan. 02, 2019  4:12 AM)CheetoBlader Wrote:
(Jan. 02, 2019  4:11 AM)Dt20000 Wrote: Oh, I guess just read another story?

Other story?

Idk, try reading all of MWF’s 30 parts or my Count Knight Series
(Jan. 02, 2019  4:13 AM)Dt20000 Wrote:
(Jan. 02, 2019  4:12 AM)CheetoBlader Wrote: Other story?

Idk, try reading all of MWF’s 30 parts or my Count Knight Series

Where are those
(Jan. 02, 2019  4:13 AM)CheetoBlader Wrote:
(Jan. 02, 2019  4:13 AM)Dt20000 Wrote: Idk, try reading all of MWF’s 30 parts or my Count Knight Series

Where are those

The Write your own stories thread, and I have a dead thread with Count Knigh in it
(Jan. 02, 2019  9:14 PM)Dt20000 Wrote:
(Jan. 02, 2019  4:13 AM)CheetoBlader Wrote: Where are those

The Write your own stories thread, and I have a dead thread with Count Knigh in it

Why is it dead it’s really good!
(Jan. 02, 2019  9:36 PM)CheetoBlader Wrote:
(Jan. 02, 2019  9:14 PM)Dt20000 Wrote: The Write your own stories thread, and I have a dead thread with Count Knigh in it

Why is it dead it’s really good!

Thanks, and it’s dead because nobody has posted in a while.
(Jan. 02, 2019  11:14 PM)Dt20000 Wrote:
(Jan. 02, 2019  9:36 PM)CheetoBlader Wrote: Why is it dead it’s really good!

Thanks, and it’s dead because nobody has posted in a while.

Not anymore!
Chapter 6: The Flying Reptile! Screech Cockatris

Pretty good. Just a little clarification.
Misuku uses Drake.
Misuki uses Draco.
The original design was a little confusing.

To fit the system better, here are the evolutions:
Frost drake: The two sides have strong contact points designed after glaciers. The leading edge in left spin is flat and the side of the wing is jaggy for barrage impacts. uses 7B.Dm
Burning Draco: The two sides have large defensive walls uses 00B.Dm
when combined:
Burning Drake: Uses the Drake core. The contact points lead to strong impacts. Uses 00B.Dm
Frost Draco: Uses the Draco core. The contact points deflect attacks. Uses 7B.Dm

Special moves:
Frost Drake: Glacial Impact. A barrage of small attacks that lead into a powerful impact.
Burning Draco: Blazing guard. A defensive guard that uses its driver to roll around attacks.
Burning Drake: Infernal Counter. Uses the rough contact surface of the wall to catch impacts before hitting with the glacial wall.
Frost Draco: Frozen Shield. Uses the wall to block before deflecting with the glacial wall.

Mind if I write a chapter?

Could you give me some detail on Trident and Nyke separate and fused? I have an idea.
Frost Drake and Burning Draco vs Hydro Trident and Victor Nyke

then Burning Drake and Frost Draco vs Victor Trident and Hydro Nyke
(Jan. 04, 2019  6:45 PM)MWF Wrote:

Pretty good. Just a little clarification.
Misuku uses Drake.
Misuki uses Draco.

Frost drake: The two sides have strong contact points designed after glaciers. The leading edge in left spin is flat and the side of the wing is jaggy for barrage impacts. uses 7B.Dm
when combined:
Burning Drake: Uses the Drake core. The contact points lead to strong impacts. Uses 00B.Dm
Frost Draco: Uses the Draco core. The contact points deflect attacks. Uses 7B.Dm

Special moves:
Frost Drake: Glacial Impact. A barrage of small attacks that lead into a powerful impact.
Burning Draco: Blazing guard. A defensive guard that uses its driver to roll around attacks.
Burning Drake: Infernal Counter. Uses the rough contact surface of the wall to catch impacts before hitting with the glacial wall.
Frost Draco: Frozen Shield. Uses the wall to block before deflecting with the glacial wall.

Could you give me some detail on Trident and Nyke separate and fused? I have an idea.

Hydro Trident features a three bladed design like Screw Trident, with wave-shaped blades between each one that is designed to be able to swing back and forth. Because of the design, each bey doesn’t split into perfect halves, so the larger part of Trident would have two of the blades and two of the waves, while the smaller half would have one blade and one wave.

Victor Nyke also features a three pointed design, but the three main blades are more aggressive and are each spring loaded. Instead of having a shifting outer ring like Genesis Valtryek, they each spring in and then back out.

When two beyblades fuse, they switch tips, so Victor Trident would have the attack type tip of Nyke, and Hydro Nyke would have the stamina tip of Victor Trident.

Victor Nyke’s Driver is a rubber tip slightly smaller than the fully worn tip on Variable. Hydro Trident’s Driver is essentially a Wide Defense tip from MFB but made out of POM, like a wider Yielding.
(Jan. 04, 2019  7:10 PM)Dt20000 Wrote:
(Jan. 04, 2019  6:45 PM)MWF Wrote: Pretty good. Just a little clarification.
Misuku uses Drake.
Misuki uses Draco.

when combined:

Special moves:

Hydro Trident features a three bladed design like Screw Trident, with wave-shaped blades between each one that is designed to be able to swing back and forth. Because of the design, each bey doesn’t split into perfect halves, so the larger part of Trident would have two of the blades and two of the waves, while the smaller half would have one blade and one wave.

Victor Nyke also features a three pointed design, but the three main blades are more aggressive and are each spring loaded. Instead of having a shifting outer ring like Genesis Valtryek, they each spring in and then back out.

When two beyblades fuse, they switch tips, so Victor Trident would have the attack type tip of Nyke, and Hydro Nyke would have the stamina tip of Victor Trident.

Victor Nyke’s Driver is a rubber tip slightly smaller than the fully worn tip on Variable. Hydro Trident’s Driver is essentially a Wide Defense tip from MFB but made out of POM, like a wider Yielding.

Ok. So Hydro Nyke has two waves and one blade while victor Trident has two blades and one wave?
(Jan. 04, 2019  7:17 PM)MWF Wrote:
(Jan. 04, 2019  7:10 PM)Dt20000 Wrote: Hydro Trident features a three bladed design like Screw Trident, with wave-shaped blades between each one that is designed to be able to swing back and forth. Because of the design, each bey doesn’t split into perfect halves, so the larger part of Trident would have two of the blades and two of the waves, while the smaller half would have one blade and one wave.

Ok. So Hydro Nyke has two waves and one blade while victor Trident has two blades and one wave?

If by blade you mean spring-loaded Wing, yes
ok should I post it here? Also sense this takes place 2 years after ChouZ Misuku is 19 while Misuki is 20.
(Jan. 04, 2019  8:14 PM)MWF Wrote: ok should I post it here? Also sense this takes place 2 years after ChouZ Misuku is 19 while Misuki is 20.

Put it in the Write Your Own Stories thread

Chapter 7: Going International with BC Sol!