Allow me to introduce myself...

Good day to you all, I look forward to being a part of this community. Let me start off by saying that I've been a fan of beyblade since the beginning, at one point I think I owned every draciel there was. I've left the fandom many times but have always made my way back to the hobby. This time I'm glad there's a great resource like these forums to learn more, instead of only trial and error. 

I'm a fidget spinner ~ Levi Ackermann
(Jul. 23, 2021  12:57 AM)Claidheamh Wrote: Good day to you all, I look forward to being a part of this community. Let me start off by saying that I've been a fan of beyblade since the beginning, at one point I think I owned every draciel there was. I've left the fandom many times but have always made my way back to the hobby. This time I'm glad there's a great resource like these forums to learn more, instead of only trial and error. 

welcome to the wbo!
Yooo welcome to the WBO enjoy your stay!!
(Jul. 23, 2021  12:57 AM)Claidheamh Wrote: Good day to you all, I look forward to being a part of this community. Let me start off by saying that I've been a fan of beyblade since the beginning, at one point I think I owned every draciel there was. I've left the fandom many times but have always made my way back to the hobby. This time I'm glad there's a great resource like these forums to learn more, instead of only trial and error. 

Welcome! Enjoy your stay!
Welcome to the WBO! Make sure to read the Community Guidelines (so you don't get in trouble) and have fun!

Welcome! nice to see another Beyblade Veteran join us!
Hello, and welcome to the wbo!
Enjoy your stay!!