All my beyblade 3D files

Hello everyone.

10 years ago, I joined a small but wonderful beyblade community called "Beywiki". It seemed at the time that beyblade was already over, but there were still people talking about it with passion, and I loved it. Some time later, Metal Fight Beyblade was announced and I remember everyone was so excited discussing news and such. It was amazing. More and more people joined and later Beywiki turned into the World Beyblade Organization. It was awesome to see this website and community grow as the years went by. Even the beyblade game itself, too.

I had such a wonderful time here, especially in the early days. Today I'm giving back to the community. As some of you know, I've made some 3D printed beyblades. A lot of people have asked for the .stl files.

You can find the files here:
https://www.thingiverse.com/thing:3061840

Enjoy!
Those are great! Just curious though, did you 3D scan these parts? Or did you make them... If you made them, which software did you use?

Thanks in advance!
Wow! Those look amazing! What software fo you use?
Spoiler for a pic.
This one reminds me of Burst Version Dranzer's Energy layer.
Do you have any plans for printing them?
The Galeon MS is a work of art. I don't know enough about 3D printers to print this but I wish I could pay someone to do so.

Incredibly well done. All of these are fantastic!
(Aug. 26, 2018  12:12 AM)KinkoUsagi Wrote: The Galeon MS is a work of art. I don't know enough about 3D printers to print this but I wish I could pay someone to do so.

Incredibly well done. All of these are fantastic!

There’s some services you can get them printed, I’ve never used them but Ik of people who use them regularly,
Shapeways and 3D hubs,
Personally I recommend 3D hubs because they tell you flaws in the file and have a seemingly wider range of materials
Does anyone have the stl file for Dranzer MS? I'm mainly looking for the metal AR