[Alabama, USA] Anyone live in Alabama, USA

Justustify Wrote:We are the only 3 in ALABAMA right now.
aceofharts420 Wrote:ive got like 5 pepole here

There it is : you have the minimum of eight participants required for a tournament.
awesome i could probably get some more we should definately get a tournament set up here.
Kai-V I know about the limit we just need more people.
But you already have eight people ... If they can all be confirmed to come on a given date, then at least you can already make an event proposal, and hopefully it gets approved and the publicity gets you the additional participants you are looking for.
plus i can probably get even more. I have 5 i can probably get 3 or 4 more.
Lets try to get 12 for Round-Robin.
At around twelve you should start considering Block Round Robin instead of Round Robin though ... Round Robin is usually for eight to twelve players, no more.
That's awesome! I'd be at any tournament that doesn't conflict with a Smash tournament, especially if it's as close as Birmingham! I'm very much for this idea Grin
I visit the mobile area quite often.

Yea a tourney of just 8 people is borefest.
Yeah but I want 12-15 people.
I'm up for it I live in Auburn. Said to see this was like 1 month ago though. Uncertain
I live in North Alabama.
Hey, anyone near Huntsville wanna play sometime? I'm here over the summer and would love to find a community back home.
We have any near Auburn?
Hey y'all who in Alabama is good for sept 22? I need at least eight.
I'm good for sept. 22 t-town ROLL TIDE
(Aug. 27, 2012  10:16 PM)AWESOMEBLADER96 Wrote: Hey y'all who in Alabama is good for sept 22? I need at least eight.

Yo, I think I'd be able to make that if there isn't a Smash tournament that day.

EDIT: Derp, that's the same day as a GA Beyblade tournament I'm going to. If you can make it another day I should make it.
Well that's kinda Wat I'm trying to do so 6 more and I'll be good
Where?
Edit: sorry for 1 word post. Where will this be held? I may not come if it's not close enough.
Henegar park
In what city?
Henegar alabama
Pencil me out then. It's to far.
I got 4 for sure me my sister and 2 friends so I just need 4 more.