[Alabama, USA] Anyone live in Alabama, USA

I live in Alabama and used to help with the card game tournaments such as yugioh, VS., and WoW in Birmingham. I would love to possibly host a tournament myself in Birmingham if their is interest. I live in North Alabama and have my own business here but I think Birmingham would be a more central location.
Banish add me on msn pm me for it
(Sep. 12, 2010  8:04 PM)Banish Wrote: pm sent
You do not need to post that. He will get an alert that he received a private message, and he will reply.
I live in Auburn
Hey Trev if you want another member for your Bey braker team, I live in Auburn Alabama.
Just send me a pm and I will know what you want to do.
send me a pm too... i live in louisiana but you know......
(Jul. 15, 2010  11:56 PM)bladercam Wrote: im in montgomery
hey brah where in montgomery we could battle one day!!!! i live on old selma road!
BTW:Anyone interested in joining a team PM me my team is called The Bama Bladebreakers!!! After i reach a total of 10 members everyone can pay to have a shirt proclaiming the team!! Right now its just me and my 11year old brother.
I live in Huntsville,Alabama
i live in east lake/bham area and im wanting to form a team if anyone is intrested let me know you can also find me on face book my names adam hart
I live In Huntsville, AL and would like to have a tournament. I have lots of school friends who would like to participate.
I live In Huntsville, AL and would like to have a tournament. I have lots of school friends who would like to participate.
Here is a tournaent that will be official but isnt right now.
I live in Arab AL will there be any tournaments
Yes hold on I will post details in 1 minute!
Yes hold on I will post details in 1 minute!
PLACE: 1135 Laverne Circle Arab
WHEN: Saturday, July 23
HOW MUCH: 15$ donation (Bring it the day of the event)
TIME: 12:00-2:00 P.M.
PRIZES: 1st place- $25 Walmart gift card
2nd place- $20 ""
3rd place- $15 ""

Please call 256-586-0119 or emailplunkett700@charter.netfo​r more info and registration.
PLACE: 1135 Laverne Circle Arab
WHEN: Saturday, July 23
HOW MUCH: 15$ donation (Bring it the day of the event)
TIME: 12:00-2:00 P.M.
PRIZES: 1st place- $25 Walmart gift card
2nd place- $20 ""
3rd place- $15 ""

Please call 256-586-0119 or emailplunkett700@charter.netfo​r more info and registration.
Metabee you said you would post details on the tournament in alabama that is my tournament how did you find out about it
Everyone the tournament metabee is referring to above is official so everyone come
(Aug. 29, 2010  9:41 PM)Trev Wrote: Does anyone want to join a bey team? Me and my friend have one and we live in opelika alabama which is right next too auburn. Our team name is Bey Brakers..

I would like to join your bey team I live in Arab,AL not to far away from Birmingham
Its you from the tournament it is me Justin Cornett with the Flame Bull SW145WD
Its you from the tournament it is me Justin Cornett with the Flame Bull SW145WD
I am from the tournament a toys r us you gave me a flyer
I currently reside in Opelika, Al. I go to OHS. If anyone would to beyblade with me and a couple of my friends, pm me your location and we will talk. Opelika is RIGHT next to Auburn. Kthxbai
Ok Trev. I am in Huntesville,AL. Pretty Far from Auburn!
Ok Trev. I am in Huntesville,AL. Pretty Far from Auburn!
I reside in Dothan, Alabama. I'm not really up to snuff yet or anything, but I'll be doing what I can to attend any events organized around here. Can't travel far out, however. Lips_sealed