Airsoft

LOL. My friends call me airsoft monger since I am ADDICTED with these. Grin My guns are:Walther P99,P90 and PPK, Double Eagle,An XK918 pistol, Beretta Elite II,Beretta Colt Defender,M4A1 Carbine rifle,M3 shotgun,MP 900 and 925 (both are the same model),Terios dual pistols and last but not the least, my favorite Desert Eagle.
And that IS the reason why I haven't gone to WBO for about a month and have not even touched a beyblade for 3 weeks..Anyway, back here in the Philippines, The limit of airsoft FPS is 300 and below but for playing airsoft in a war field with vests and protective gear the limit is 350-370 FPS and below...
^ I envy you! I want a P90 so badly! And is your P99 co2 or spring? If it's co2 then I envy you even more!!!!
I saw a (can't remember the actual name, but MW2 goes by intervention) intervention on a site for airsoft guns and it was like £3000 O_O. I would so buy it if i had the money lol.
i think its on wolf armouries
and its sumthing like £1,700
on a site u can get the mini gun for £3000 but that is ALOT of money for an airsoft gun
BTW im thinking of selling my guns
thats right ZE120 im a airsofter 2 lol
(Jan. 18, 2011  8:56 PM)Nano Wrote: ^ I envy you! I want a P90 so badly! And is your P99 co2 or spring? If it's co2 then I envy you even more!!!!
LOL. Is that so? got the P90 as a Christmas gift last last last year if memory serves me right(as it always does..). Oh and the P99 is a co2 same with my Beretta Colt Defender.
^ Must steal P99...

My P99 is spring powered. I used it so much when I got it, I have a mark on my thumb where the handle rub up against it.
(Jan. 19, 2011  7:05 PM)Nano Wrote: ^ Must steal P99...

My P99 is spring powered. I used it so much when I got it, I have a mark on my thumb where the handle rub up against it.
I live in the Philippines..And you will never know my address....How will YOU steal my P99? LOL! Even our house helper who fixes my room (where I keep my airsoft guns)
can never see it or know where it is because I keep i a very,very, secret place my parents don't even know that our house had a room like it. XD
i dont know if this belongs here
but im looking to get my
first bb gun any suggestions?
(Feb. 04, 2011  4:25 AM)fusionkilla Wrote: i dont know if this belongs here
but im looking to get my

Something simple like a pistol. Get one around 250 fps. That way it won't be hard to carp it. Also it only cost around $20.
(Feb. 04, 2011  7:03 AM)Nano Wrote:
but im looking to get my

Something simple like a pistol. Get one around 250 fps. That way it won't be hard to carp it. Also it only cost around $20.
like a glock
or raficca
also i have used them before
so i know how to use them
also you know any
good sub machine guns
but im looking to get my

Do you plan on plinking (shooting cans/targets) or actually playing games?
lol. I was just about to post a thread about airsoft. I am getting a m16 a4 with led light scope and flashlight on it hurts like carp and it is up to 75 feet of aim and I can pin a hole in a soda can from 75 feet. it's also only a rifle not a sniper. so yah. I am getting it in 4-14 days.
(Feb. 06, 2011  10:17 AM)Jerf Wrote:
but im looking to get my

well if playing games
involves shooting people than yes
I got a full metal automatic 450-500 fps m4 a1 worth atleast $225 for $30 and am now waiting 4 my m16 a4. the m4 came with face mask and 5000 bb's. The guy lives in my house and has no use 4 it even tho it's new and rlly good. It's gr8
(Feb. 07, 2011  2:55 AM)fusionkilla Wrote:
but im looking to get my

well if playing games

Then maybe you're better off getting a rifle.
Do ou have any specific one in mind?
If not, the AR-15, G36 and AKs are really popular and fairly easier to upgrade.
Brand wise, it really depends if you're planning on upgrading your gun.

(Feb. 10, 2011  3:24 AM)Kai-DranzerMs Wrote: I got a full metal automatic 450-500 fps m4 a1 worth atleast $225 for $30 and am now waiting 4 my m16 a4. the m4 came with face mask and 5000 bb's. The guy lives in my house and has no use 4 it even tho it's new and rlly good. It's gr8

Hmm what brand is it?
(Feb. 10, 2011  9:39 AM)Jerf Wrote:
(Feb. 07, 2011  2:55 AM)fusionkilla Wrote:
but im looking to get my

well if playing games

Then maybe you're better off getting a rifle.
Do ou have any specific one in mind?
If not, the AR-15, G36 and AKs are really popular and fairly easier to upgrade.
Brand wise, it really depends if you're planning on upgrading your gun.

(Feb. 10, 2011  3:24 AM)Kai-DranzerMs Wrote: I got a full metal automatic 450-500 fps m4 a1 worth atleast $225 for $30 and am now waiting 4 my m16 a4. the m4 came with face mask and 5000 bb's. The guy lives in my house and has no use 4 it even tho it's new and rlly good. It's gr8

Hmm what brand is it?

Desert Eagle I think. Cant remember
Buying airsoft is stupid :V /jokes/
I just made an inline vortex airsoft achine gun.
Extremely high ROF, perfectly decent speed. The one I made is sort of a prototype, I thought of a few good upgrades for it, then I'll be contented :3
Parts cost about $30 labor was about 3 hours.
Currently I have plans in the works for an airsoft grenade launcher.
(Aug. 07, 2010  6:35 PM)Cpt. Squirrel Wrote: Hmm in England, there's the law which states that, unless you've gone to an airsoft site 3 times and skirmished with proof, you can only buy an airsoft gun after having half of it painted a distinct colour to prove it's not a real gun.
Step 1: Real gun
Step 2: Paint half of it orange
Step 3: Felonies
(Feb. 12, 2011  7:46 PM)Mc Frown Wrote: Buying airsoft is stupid :V /jokes/
Extremely high ROF, perfectly decent speed. The one I made is sort of a prototype, I thought of a few good upgrades for it, then I'll be contented :3
(Aug. 07, 2010  6:35 PM)Cpt. Squirrel Wrote: Hmm in England, there's the law which states that, unless you've gone to an airsoft site 3 times and skirmished with proof, you can only buy an airsoft gun after having half of it painted a distinct colour to prove it's not a real gun.
The bizarre thing is everyone to whom you mention it realises it's insane to try to keep replica weapons from people by making real weapons easy to disguise, probably even the legislature, and yet we still have this law.
(Feb. 12, 2011  7:46 PM)Mc Frown Wrote: Buying airsoft is stupid :V /jokes/
You just gave me a great idea for selling suppressors. Just paint them orange.
Semi-Necro.

In getting a Airsoft for My Bday. $30 is my limit I had a Look on Pyramidairsoft.

I only want a Pistol for Targets and cans and Just playin Around with.

I narrowed it down to 2 Guns.
http://www.pyramidairsoft.com/ProductDet...uctID=1140
H&K USP Clear. $23 - 240 FPS I love the Clear. Just looks pretty sick.

Or a WaltherSpecial Ops P99 W free 400 BBs. - 300 FPS - $20 - Its cheap with Free Ammo, Pretty Kewl Gun. http://www.pyramidairsoft.com/ProductDet...uctID=1140 Linky.
(not sure if necro rules exist now)

http://www.arniesairsoft.co.uk/news2/

^ A lot of UK guys visit here, as well as some people from other countries (USA, Japan, etc). I go here to get general airsoft news/reviews. Reviews range from everything AEG related to GBB and Springers/Snipers/ or gear/consumables.

http://www.gasguns.info/forum/

^ Forum for gas gun users. Kinda slow, but there's a bunch of sales threads/topics on WE or WA GBBs.

----

I use a KWA SR10. No upgrades, definitely not getting a tightbore barrel in it. It's deadly accurate with .30s, but that drops its fps to around 318. Since the gun is long for something M4 based, it will probably serve as a DMR. Simple spring upgrade to be do so is planned.

Will use my KWA M11A1 (NS2 version) sooner or later, but currently cannot be fielded due to a crooked retaining pin, which is needed to hold the inner barrel assembly with the lower receiver together. Planning on getting a tightbore barrel for fps and accuracy increase and the RA-Tech NPAS to be able to decrease fps to CQB levels. Metal body kit is planned, but performance upgrades for the M11 first. B)

------

Chupa Chups, Airsoft GI now has a "Low Cost Airsoft Gun" category. Check it out. If you buy from them, you normally get 2% store credit with every order, and free shipping for orders over $100. (http://www.airsoftgi.com/index.php?cPath...cfgnviivr7)
(Apr. 14, 2011  2:15 PM)Chupa Chups Wrote: Semi-Necro.

In getting a Airsoft for My Bday. $30 is my limit I had a Look on Pyramidairsoft.

I only want a Pistol for Targets and cans and Just playin Around with.

I narrowed it down to 2 Guns.
http://www.pyramidairsoft.com/ProductDet...uctID=1140
H&K USP Clear. $23 - 240 FPS I love the Clear. Just looks pretty sick.

Or a WaltherSpecial Ops P99 W free 400 BBs. - 300 FPS - $20 - Its cheap with Free Ammo, Pretty Kewl Gun. http://www.pyramidairsoft.com/ProductDet...uctID=1140 Linky.

You mean this sexy beast?
That is the Exact Sexy beast I was talking about. I mean a Bootiful Clear that No-one can look past.
BUY IT NOW!!!! It comes with two mags, both holding 100 rounds. It's small and compact, but powerful. I got mine for Christmas. It was the best Christmas present I got this year ^___^ I love it so much ^^
[Image: MyGuns(Low).jpg]
This is me and my dad's airsoft collection. Im looking into buying some more.