Airsoft

Looks like some don't have an orange tip...
(Apr. 29, 2011  3:46 PM)Nano Wrote: Looks like some don't have an orange tip...

I do believe the UK does not have a need for an orange tip, however they have lower FPS limits.

Some fields in the US don't require an orange tip (such as the one close to me).

also: holy cow, 3x M11s!? (I've got a KWA M11 NS2 myself... Beautiful gun. Do you have the metal body kit on yours? I see Cobra trades on two of them. Smile )
(Apr. 29, 2011  9:02 PM)bugturtles Wrote:
(Apr. 29, 2011  3:46 PM)Nano Wrote: Looks like some don't have an orange tip...

I do believe the UK does not have a need for an orange tip, however they have lower FPS limits.

Some fields in the US don't require an orange tip (such as the one close to me).

also: holy cow, 3x M11s!? (I've got a KWA M11 NS2 myself... Beautiful gun. Do you have the metal body kit on yours? I see Cobra trades on two of them. Smile )

Lol, my uncle owns an airsoft shop, he has like 15 M11s! Yeh, ive got the metal body kit on.
Nice! How hard was it to install? Someone on a GBB forum I go to says that instructions aren't included or something.

Note for anyone looking for a few parts: I'm selling a Magpul PTS MBUS set (tan) and Magpul PTS AFG (tan). The sight post for the front MBUS needs replacing, but other than that it's perfect, the set has only been fielded once. AFG was fielded once as well. Comes with all the needed screws for both the MBUS and the AFG, and the sight adjustment tool is included with the MBUS set. (you can buy the front or rear MBUS separately if you want)
(Apr. 30, 2011  9:39 PM)bugturtles Wrote: Nice! How hard was it to install? Someone on a GBB forum I go to says that instructions aren't included or something.

Note for anyone looking for a few parts: I'm selling a Magpul PTS MBUS set (tan) and Magpul PTS AFG (tan). The sight post for the front MBUS needs replacing, but other than that it's perfect, the set has only been fielded once. AFG was fielded once as well. Comes with all the needed screws for both the MBUS and the AFG, and the sight adjustment tool is included with the MBUS set. (you can buy the front or rear MBUS separately if you want)

Well, lets just say it wasnt easy! My dad and i had a go at it, but he did it while i was away.
OMGGGG WANT AIRSOFT SURGEON PISTOLS SO BAAAADDD. But they cost so much, damn.
Not really. They are pretty Cheap. Think about $30 for a Pistol.
(May. 01, 2011  10:31 AM)Chupa Chups Wrote: Not really. They are pretty Cheap. Think about $30 for a Pistol.

You really sure about that?

If I had enough money for an Airsoft Surgeon PISTOL I would rather use the money to buy a A&K M249 with Daytona Gun GBB kit, or buy a few GBB SMGs with corresponding mags. =/

That said KWA told me that their Vector GBB SMG is coming out at the end of this year, a working prototype will be finished by around June/July.
Haha I dont mean those Fully sick as Bro gonna cap yo carp in if yo come wifin a 23 metre radius WORD!

I meant just like a basic Gun.
My dad just ordered a Airsoft Surgeon Limcat Pro 20!!! http://www.redwolfairsoft.com/redwolf/ai...o_2010.htm
$1346 is a little too much for a airsoft gun. I can buy a real SMG with that much money...
(May. 01, 2011  10:27 PM)Nano Wrote: $1346 is a little too much for a airsoft gun. I can buy a real SMG with that much money...

I know right! He is mad.
I got an M4 Airsoft, but what I really want is the Samurai Edge Standard Version. Sadly it's discotinued. Not only that, but here in NY they got strict policies of both real and airsoft. SO I can't get it either way, but my other cousin has it. Lives in NJ. Here's the image: Samurai Edge
(May. 02, 2011  8:45 PM)bugturtles Wrote: http://vaughanmd.com/drairsoft/sb798

Anyone see or hear of this yet?

Bright pink guns. Interesting camouflage...
Selling my KWA SR10 (2GX gearbox version) with smart charger, 9.6v nunchuck battery, authentic Magpul PMAG (straight/short 70 round type). PM if interested, trying to switch over to GBBs, and selling mainly as a "start playing" bundle.
Because I decided that I'm going to start playing Airsoft, I asked bugturtles for advice. What to buy to start, face gear, where to buy, that kind of stuff. He was really helpful, and suggested that I ask here, too. I'm thinking of buying, as a starting bundle, the Save Phace Diablo Full Face Tactical Mask (it's a good brand from what I hear, and it doesn't cost as much as the gun I'm looking at, lol), the KS Full Metal E90TS (I like P90s), 5000 King's Arms 0.20 BBs. Any suggestions? Also, I'm going to buy a larger clip, but I don't know which kind to buy...
There's people that Beyblade and Airsoft? Heavenly :3

Anyways Airsoft is my other hobby...Been in it since i was 16.

Currently have Double Eagle M1014 (<3 my shotty) Echo 1 SR25k (Upgraded) Tokyo Mauri MP5J, TM M1A1 Thompson,TM M16A1,Echo 1 SR16,Socom Gear 1911 MEU,KSC Glock 34,TM Mk23 with LAM and Suppressor,JG M733 Commando. >.> I think thats all.
(Jul. 25, 2011  7:20 PM)Odin Wrote: Because I decided that I'm going to start playing Airsoft, I asked bugturtles for advice. What to buy to start, face gear, where to buy, that kind of stuff. He was really helpful, and suggested that I ask here, too. I'm thinking of buying, as a starting bundle, the Save Phace Diablo Full Face Tactical Mask (it's a good brand from what I hear, and it doesn't cost as much as the gun I'm looking at, lol), the KS Full Metal E90TS (I like P90s), 5000 King's Arms 0.20 BBs. Any suggestions? Also, I'm going to buy a larger clip, but I don't know which kind to buy...

Forgot to mention that another expense at fielding of using a P90 is the fact that the "normal" looking P90 mags are MASSIVE, I believe they are even longer than M11A1 49-round mags (and they're like a foot long). It is hard to find mag pouches that will actually fit them due to their size, and mag pouches for these things don't come cheap.

You CAN get a hi-cap P90 mag (more than 150), but I find it more cost effective to buying THIS and an appropriate M4 mag instead of plenty of P90 mags. (I have a friend who bought 5 M4 hi-caps wtf)

Since the KS P90 only comes with a 68 round (wat) mag, this should make do for now until you're serious about it. There are other magazine options too, but do know that since you have a P90, you're not going to do any DMR or sniper work. You're mainly going to lay cover fire.

The box mag conversion apparently hinders left-handed shooting, but you'll be upping your capacity by heaps.

------------

I'm selling my KWA M11A1 NS2 (comes with both mags and a one point sling) for $150 + s/h... Trying to get a pistol. ;D

Not sure about Redwolf Airsoft or ehobbyasia's trademark removal policies.. Redwolf told me they actually "permanently attach" plastic part on the slides of pistols for unlicensed trademarks (lol Marui Glocks), but then tell me some customers have removed them with paint thinner.

Probably going to go to an online retailer in Japan and order from them. =/
I have a UHG 1911 springer. I love it and it keeps the rats off my porch.

I'd get an AEG if I had a place to shoot it. I live in a condo complex so there is only small brushy areas to shoot airsoft in. Anything with high FPS would penetrate the brush and possibly hit people/cars.
i got an m4 on sale for sixty bucks. it's a cybergun thats got a 200 hi cap. mag. i also got a pack with 2 walther p99s for about 50. its a umarex, with a 14 bb cap. mag, metal barrel, built in hop up, mechanical spring power and 250 FPS. more recently, i got A JG m4 for 130 at a local airsoft shop. pretty nice.