Airsoft

(Aug. 09, 2010  3:09 PM)pegasis105rf Wrote: i am gonna get another one

Get a Marui Smile
Those are usually much more reliable and sturdy.
(Aug. 09, 2010  3:28 PM)Jerf Wrote:
(Aug. 09, 2010  3:09 PM)pegasis105rf Wrote: i am gonna get another one

Get a Marui Smile
Those are usually much more reliable and sturdy.
are they expensive
They are slightly more expensive but will last a lot longer and are a lot more reliable.
(Aug. 10, 2010  4:17 PM)Jerf Wrote: They are slightly more expensive but will last a lot longer and are a lot more reliable.
ok thanks
Oh My God -.-
Carping sniper rifle's trigger sear wore down too much and it's now slam firing...
Need to get replacement sears, or better yet, the Laylax Zero Trigger + Piston
I took my HK416 apart, i.e. just pushed the bolt out so the gun can go into a right angle, and the spring for the thing that you pull back to open the dust cover to adjust the hop up lost the little piece of plastic that attaches it to the gun. Now I have to use my hands to open the dust cover, and the the thing that opens the dust cover won't automatically retract. At least, it's shooting a little better after I took the barrel out for cleaning.
Do ya know any good places for uk, actual shops aswell?
(Aug. 19, 2010  7:26 PM)Galaxxy Wrote: Do ya know any good places for uk, actual shops aswell?

Added. Check OP.
Um don't airsoft guns get caught in customs if you order them online?
If the supplier takes the steps to prevent them to being identified as real firearms, they should net get confiscated.
In the US, barrel tips have to be painted orange.
Some trademarks are covered by the supplier, otherwise may be scratched off by customs.
Most people who have ordered online have had no problems with customs confiscating their guns.
(Aug. 19, 2010  7:26 PM)Galaxxy Wrote: Do ya know any good places for uk, actual shops aswell?

www.actionhobbies.co.uk is the site where I got mine.
(Aug. 20, 2010  3:42 PM)Cpt. Squirrel Wrote: www.actionhobbies.co.uk is the site where I got mine.

Added

www.wolfarmouries.co.uk

There is pleanty of awesome gear on this site. I just wish they would update the pictures ¬_¬
i use to do airsoft when i lost my paint ball team

had a famas tokoyo marui (prob spelled wrong)
and a CIS AK 74 (not 47 model) paratrooper
Wow my first necropost....
Anyways I just got a P99 for Christmas. I have already taken it apart a few times. I like shooting random stuff in my room. 300 FPS and a 100 mag.
well i used to have a uzi 240fps and a desert eagle 400fps but thenn i thougt " am i wasting my time shooting people with plastic then i quit when i was 9
I have 4

Crossman Stinger, spring powered 300fps

Walther Cute sping powered 260fps

Crosssman automaic 180fps

Crossman shotgun 230fps
I want this so badly.
http://www.airsplat.com/Items/ERM-KART-M668.htm
Siiigghh.... If only I had a CO2 powered Walther P99 to go with my spring version. Oh and a P90! Joyful_3
OMGGGG WANT AIRSOFT SURGEON PISTOLS SO BAAAADDD. But they cost so much, damn.
I had recently bought a airsoft spas12, but it sucks to hard I thought it would be cool because you load it by taking out a rod and dumb the BBs in and put it back in, simple WRONG! after you put the BBs in, you have to put the rod back in, but at the same time you have to hold a bit down so the BBs don't fly out, and when you try to put it in, you have to hold the gun in the air and put the BBs in straight up but that is't an issue because you can't insert the rod after the BBs are in so yeah, worst $30 ever Unhappy
hey tman I will take it off your hands. How much do you want for it?
(Jan. 06, 2011  9:54 PM)Nano Wrote: hey tman I will take it off your hands. How much do you want for it?

hehe I returned it back to academy Pinching_eyes_2 all it is good for is a paper weight, you might be able to find it, it was like $30 when I bought it, I am probably sell my crossman clear (I hate the clear guns but I get what I can find XD) shotgun and that old spring gun that resembles a M4
(Jan. 06, 2011  10:56 PM)tman14 Wrote:
(Jan. 06, 2011  9:54 PM)Nano Wrote: hey tman I will take it off your hands. How much do you want for it?

hehe I returned it back to academy Pinching_eyes_2 all it is good for is a paper weight, you might be able to find it, it was like $30 when I bought it, I am probably sell my crossman clear (I hate the clear guns but I get what I can find XD) shotgun and that old spring gun that resembles a M4

I'll buy (if my parents let me). How much for them?
(Jan. 06, 2011  11:18 PM)Nano Wrote:
(Jan. 06, 2011  10:56 PM)tman14 Wrote:

I'll buy (if my parents let me). How much for them?

I bought the shotgun for like $25 and the other one for $30 so...$40? shipping's gonna be expensive though XD