Aion

Who gonna play this game?
We should all play on the same server :]

For yall who don't know what aion is.
It's a mmorpg that going to be released September 22 in the North American and the 25 for Europe
It pits the Elyos and the Asmodians against each other in a epic battle to see who will control the Abyss, well at the pvp point. The graphics are beautiful and the game play is amazing!

Here's the main site
http://na.aiononline.com/en/

* The Thrill of Flight: Soar to great heights and battle in the open skies of Aion. Flying in Aion is not just a way to travel-- it is a strategic and integral part of the game adding a fresh dynamic to all aspects of the genre, including combat, quests and exploration.
* Stunning World: Discover a meticulously crafted fantasy world brimming with otherworldly inhabitants, mysterious enemies and ancient secrets.
* Epic Adventure: Experience captivating and story-driven quests as you play a critical role in a celestial civil war that has raged for hundreds of years.
* Intense Visceral Combat: Engage in a spectacular and evolving combat system utilizing combos, skill chains, counter-attacks and spectacular aerial combat. Plan and execute raids against rival factions, earn special ranks and rewards through victory.
* Unprecedented Customization: Take individuality to a new level through an incredibly in-depth character creation tool, advanced crafting systems, and extensive item customization.
* In-Depth Crafting: Create potent tools of war and defense through a highly flexible crafting system that extends to hundreds of items, weapons and abilities.
* Innovative PvPvE: Aion introduces a new dynamic to MMOs by combining both PvP and PvE game play into an exciting new style. As player factions fight amongst themselves and with the AI controlled Balaur, enemies can become allies in a desperate fight for survival. Join thousands in the relentless war for dominance of the pivotal Abyss!
* Unmatched Visuals: Explore a one of the most amazingly beautiful and detailed MMORPGs ever as you fight to save a vibrant world, all brought to life by the powerful Crytek engine.

Rawr taking from the eb games website.

If you pre order the game now you can get into the last open beta which is this weekend and test the game out and see if you like it.
Umm, sorry for my lack of understanding about what your talking about, but what is Aion?
If you're going to make a thread about a game you should probably include some details about it so we all know what exactly it is you're talking about.
Thankyou Roan. Anyway, please answer what is Aion?
Lol I ll update first post for yall so you can understand about the game more lool
probably won't work on mac so not me
Yeaeh I haven't heeard anything about mac.
Might be because I don't have a mac but I ll check for yah :]
It should be able to work on Macs. =/
Oh hey, didn't see this thread before.

A lot of my friends play this and have finally convinced me enough to give it a shot. I don't play as often as they do, but it's essentially like WoW in a lot of facets. It's not entirely as fluid and stable as WoW is right now, but I'll give NCsoft the benefit of the doubt as this is a new project for them still.

My friends and I currently play as Asmodians on Ziphel server.