Advance Guardian.

I've been to make a defensive combo using Advance Guardian RC. I used
Advance Averager/Wyvern DJ AR
Circle Heavy
Advance Guardian RC
Is this tip useful for defense types? If so, what parts would u use for it? (assume i have all hms)
I like either Rubber Weight Core or Bearing Core 2 more for Defense. The balance on Grip Sharp Core is just really bad ...
Bey Brad Wrote:I like either Rubber Weight Core or Bearing Core 2 more for Defense. The balance on Grip Sharp Core is just really bad ...

Personally, I've only had bad experience with Rubber Weight core. For me, Grip Sharp is marginally better for defencive purposes, but it's rather sad when it gets outlasted by Grip Flat.
Rubber Weight Core is my liiiiiife.
I've never had a rubber weight core to try, but I can certainly recommend not going with grip sharp core. It's just an overall carp rc.
I actually quite like Grip Sharp. I find it useful to prevent Gattyaki. It works VERY well in my super tiny stadium (it's a fake stadium I bought for litterally 50 cents). Because it absorbs like ALL the hits it has beaten my DEMS a few times. It's a little worn down now, but when it was mint. It was pretty consistent in doing this.

It's hard to recall now, but I think the same thing applied to WBMS though I'm not sure, I think it may have still Absorbed the attacks, but I believe WBMS outlasted it in the end..

I think you'd be better off with the original AR or maybe Einstein MS's AR because of how small it was. Oh try Magical Ape MS's AR it's totally round and it's heavier too.
I agree with using metal ape. With this core, you'll want to boost either your spin rate or your survival as much as possible. Metal Ape is a good way to help spin rate, and it's also circle form.
well, will einstein's AR work? cuz i dont have metal ape
That AR will have pretty high recoil for a Defense combo ... you can try it though. How about trying it out instead of asking us if it will work?