[Adelaide, Australia] Bladers from Adelaide!

hay guys soz i havent bin on but Ultimate blader and i have bin making a web sit we will give u the link when its finished
Please don't make another beyblade website.....please. :\
Pinching_eyes_2 I Currently Live In The Western Suburbs of Adelaide. Tongue_out
Kk kwl one extra blader to the list (y) Thnx And Sorry that I havn't been on lately guys...
Fair enough. lol
Also Im trying to get my brother and my friend Simon Gaze to sign up and get back into beyblades. Pinching_eyes_2
lol.
kk Great, if they do sign up get them to post here if they live in Adelaide Wink
My Brother Lives in the same house as me. and Simon goes to my school so of course they live in Adelaide. lol
(Oct. 06, 2009  5:49 AM)ReallyRandomTJ Wrote: My Brother Lives in the same house as me. and Simon goes to my school so of course they live in Adelaide. lol

Lol haha Tongue_outTongue_out
Joyful_2 lol
Ok. I'm way tired of waiting. We really need to get this organized. SOON.
sorry lol but there is still heaps of people tht need to say tht they can come
Hey there, I am from Adelaide, and I am posting to tell you that.
I am hoping that something can happen in 2011/This December.
February 12th 2011. Adelaide Beyblade & LAN Battles presents February Blaze.
This is my tournament in adelaide. How do I make it official WBO tournament?
Event: http://www.facebook.com/editgroup.php?gi...5456421147

Group: http://www.facebook.com/home.php?sk=grou...14651&ap=1

I would like to make this a Official WBO Event but I Dont know How
check the tournament proposal section and there should be a pined topic or something explaining how.
can u link me i cant find it
it's pretty eyes to find, first go to the home page, look at official events, there sold be a sub forum called event proposals and look at the pin topics. done.
thx it says i need 8 people first is that 8 people on here or in real life? either way if your in adelaide in feb 12 2011 tell me it shall be a good event
thats 8 members to make it official but do note, members cannot vs non members in an official tournament.
(Dec. 03, 2010  8:16 PM)pikabattler Wrote: thats 8 members to make it official but do note, members cannot vs non members in an official tournament.
Well, if the "non members" pay the entry fee and give login information, we can create them an account later and they can still play ...
I'm from Adelaide but I'm only a 13 yr old kid.
Im from Adelaide, I'm 12
Hi

im a blader from adelaide and just letting you know that if there are any 2011 tornumants can you sign me up

thanks beyblade998Smile
hi im from adelaide too and i am really skilled

so if there are any adelaide tornuments please pm me the details

beyblade998
Ok guys sorry the last tourney didnt go ahead but had lots of problems with the venue and the person helping me dropped out. I am currently thinking to hold a tourney at AVCon 2012. Whether it is official WBO event or not Im not sure as there might be cost issues to to the AVCon event having their own cost to get in and plus the $5 entry for the tourney might not sit right with the AVCon staff. Anyway Ill see what I can do and even if it is unofficial just come down, have some battles and have fun. Ill keep you posted XD