[Adelaide, Australia] Bladers from Adelaide!

Hi I'm from Adelaide and not only am I saying that, but I was wondering if any of you had any old Beyblades you might be selling.
Anyone interested in hosting a tournament ? I'm from SA but I'm too young to host one.I would also like to meet you guys sometime!

If you have any questions, please email me!

(Jun. 06, 2013  9:18 AM)SBolton123 Wrote: Hi I'm from Adelaide and not only am I saying that, but I was wondering if any of you had any old Beyblades you might be selling.
You could try rubbish bins(clean ones).I found two in a bin,and also got two for trading cards for beyblades.

If you think I'm immature ,I'm only just a child.
(Apr. 22, 2014  9:20 AM)YuHagane Wrote: Anyone interested in hosting a tournament ? I'm from SA but I'm too young to host one.I would also like to meet you guys sometime!

If you have any questions, please email me!

(Jun. 06, 2013  9:18 AM)SBolton123 Wrote: Hi I'm from Adelaide and not only am I saying that, but I was wondering if any of you had any old Beyblades you might be selling.
You could try rubbish bins(clean ones).I found two in a bin,and also got two for trading cards for beyblades.

If you think I'm immature ,I'm only just a child.
theres no age limit on hosting tournaments Tongue_out .
(Apr. 17, 2009  11:26 AM)Ultimate Blader Wrote: Heyy everyone, can people please help find more bladers off sites Eg. Youtube. All Bladers from Adelaide please post here and state that you have signed up, just so then I know and I can start counting up how much of us from Adelade their are.

Thanks,
                                  Ultimate Blader.

I haven't picked up a bey in years but id like to get back into it to connect with people and get out of the house
P.s. I'm from Adelaide too!
I'm from Adelaide (well northern suburbs anyway) and am really excited to get into this new generation of beyblades and would be more than happy to meet up with (anyone really lol) other bladers from SA/Adelaide. I'd like to try and organise tournaments and/or meets to get more people more involved and try to make beyblades more publicly popular
I live not too far from Adelaide and am only just getting back into beyblade
I am new to this more competitive scene and from SA. Wanting to know when there are tournaments near by.
Hi. Does anyone know if there's a Beyblade club in Adelaide? I'd join. Smile Dash