Actually making a proper Hasbro article.

By the way, The Super Vortex Set with Aquario and Libra were only released by Toys "R" Us under the "Sonic Series". The stadium was colored green.
In the format section there is a spelling mistake, "Metal Syatem Beyblades".

Also the second Super Vortex set you talk about in the section with Galaxy Pegasus and Meteo L-Drago was called the Triple Battle Set, not the Super Vortex set.

How is this for the Colors section?
Quote:Hasbro has released a large number of recolored parts that Takara-Tomy originally didn't. Most of these were released through their Faceoff sets, which comprise of a recolor of a released Beyblade and a custom combo. One such set is the Gravity Demolition pack which includes a Gravity Destroyer (Perseus) with a bronze Destroyer Clear Wheel, bronze AD145 and a light blue WD, as well as the custom combo Inferno Byxis CH120RS with a yellow and black Byxis Clear Wheel, yellow CH120, and a black RS with yellow rubber. Another way Hasbro releases recolors is through special sets, for example the Triple Battle Set, which comes with a gold and black recolor of Meteo L-Drago LW105LF and a blue and red recolor of Galaxy Pegasus W105R2F. Hasbro also modifies the original Takara-Tomy colors of a couple of the Beys it releases, such as Flame Byxis, whose pink track and tip were changed to a more red hue, or Evil (Killer) Befall (Beafowl), whose starter release was missing the black details on the Clear Wheel.
Actually, I am right. Google Sonic Series Super Vortex Battle Set, and it will come up.
He was referring to the Triple Battle Set, not the other SVS.

To clear this all up: (Click to View)
Dose the Hasbro Beyblade Metal Fusion Battle Case need a article. if so i have got one so maby i could make the article. And sorry if it dose not.
(Jul. 04, 2012  11:27 PM)galaxy blade Wrote: Dose the Hasbro Beyblade Metal Fusion Battle Case need a article. if so i have got one so maby i could make the article. And sorry if it dose not.

Actually, I think we agreed on a list of products rather than a whole separate article for each...
M'kay. Dont forget that there is a other one that come's in silver'ish and Rock Zurafa.