Actually making a proper Hasbro article.

I will be very busy with work for the next two weeks at least, but if we can agree on the perfect structure, I should be able to work section by section and come to a whole result some time soon.

How about this ?

-General description of Hasbro, its involvement with Beyblade, dates
--Countries which get products from Hasbro
--Rythm of releases
--Differences from Takara/TAKARA-TOMY products
---Format
---Molds
---Weights
---Colours
---Materials (?)
--Prices
--List of [Bakuten Shoot Beyblade] products
--List of [Bakuten Shoot Beyblade] stadiums
--List of BMF products
--List of BMF stadiums
--BeybladeBattles.com
--Side series
--Conclusion
--Links

The lists can mostly just be redirects unless the list is not long at all.

This article will not be only for Hasbro's interpretation of Metal Fight Beyblade though, so I will need information from you all, notably for the differences in the plastic and HMS Beyblades.

If you think the structure above should be re-arranged or that anything should be added, go ahead and quote it to modify it.
Under links will you put BeybladeBattles.com?

"An online simulation of Bey-Battles"
LOL

It probably deserves a whole section actually.
sounds awesome Kai-V, hope you have time soon, I can't wait for the list of Bakuten Shoot stadiums, ive only been able to think of: Dranzer Flame Field, Draciel Fortress, Cyber Driger, Cyber Draciel, Cyber Dragoon. hope thats a start for you, and good luck i guess. Thanks.
(Jun. 22, 2012  12:55 PM)Kai-V Wrote: It probably deserves a whole section actually.
LOL, okay.

You might be already planning to do this, but make sure to link the World championships article under:
Quote:General description of Hasbro, its involvement with Beyblade, dates

OR: Even better, make a new section titled " Big Events" or something along the lines like 'Tournaments"?

And include their TRU tournaments they have , the two World Champs they had,etc...

Also, you might want to link in the tournaments section somewhere the online battle site section because they do also have tournaments online as well (if that counts for anything).

Sorry for weird explinations...a bit rushed here.

And what exactly would you put under "materials". Do they use a different metal alloy? Or maybe the actual parts from TT and Hasbro differ in material. I've heard someone say the TT CS tip actually is rubber while the Hasro one is plastic or something like that (not sure).

Since I'm free from now on, I can actually help on the BeybladeBattles.com section. But I haven't written for a Wiki before so I'm not sure how to put in redirect links,haha.
Will this be of any help for the Bakuten Shoot stadiums? Are all the old Hasbro stadiums known already?

EDIT: Fixed Link

http://www.entertainmentearth.com/item_a...e=Beyblade
(Jun. 22, 2012  5:07 PM)Imperial Wrote: Will this be of any help for the Bakuten Shoot stadiums? Are all the old Hasbro stadiums known already?

http://www.entertainmentearth.com/item_a...lect=&pg=1
Cool. Good job finding that Imperial. It's cool to see the old hasbro stadiums which were closer to the TT stadiums then they are now

Do I need more proof to prove that I am capable of writing the BeybladeBattles.com section? LOL
Sure, you can write a section or just tell me some points I have to include, hah.

Also, I find it so laughable, perhaps only because of the whole day's work, that I forgot to add an Organized Play section in the structure for Hasbro.

Imperial, the link does not work for me.
(Jun. 22, 2012  10:53 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Also, I find it so laughable, perhaps only because of the whole day's work, that I forgot to add an Organized Play section in the structure for Hasbro.

LOL, yeah I was wondering why that wasn't there Tongue_out

Also the link shows this for me: (Click to View)
I feel so bad about the fact I could actually write so much on BeybladeBattles.comXD Took some screenshots for fun!

BeybladeBattles.com article Wrote:What the heck it is:

BeybladeBattles.com is an online simulation of real-life Beyblade battles. Users can sign up and have their own account which lets them accumulate online points through battle simulations. You can customize your virtual tops by using the Beylocker. Users may also change their avatar to resemble whatever they wish.

The various tops to choose from consist of Electro Battlers, IR Spin Control, Tornado Battlers and normal MFB. After having customized their tops, users can then wait in the Battle Lobby where they will wait to be paired up with another user for an online battle. Battles are real-time and there are various stadiums to choose from. Each stadium has its own little gimmick and surprise. The more challenging arenas, namely the “Volcano Arena” awards more points than the simpler stadiums like the “Forest Arena”. After being paired up with another random user, players will choose a top and a launcher to take into each round. At the start of the battle, users can position their launcher and choose the speed and angle of the launch. After the electronic signal “3, 2, 1 LET IT RIP!” users use the mouse to drag the rip cord out of their launchers, sending both tops into battle.

Battles consist of three rounds in which users can use different gimmicks, such as “Jump”, “Shield” and “Freeze” to gain victory. After accumulating a certain amount of points, users can then unlock items and other Beyblade pieces from the BattleShop in exchange for their Battle Points.
Code cards (don’t know what to call them!): *add a photo

Code cards come in Beyblade packages sold at stores. They usually display the Beyblade that the card came with. On the inside of the card, there is a special code which gives you additional points on BeybladeBattles.com. Another useful purpose for these codes is during battles. Once you enter a code online, it triples the points accumulated during battles for the following 24 hours.

Online Tournaments:

BeybladeBattles.com occasionally hosts online tournaments where they will open up a “Tournament Arena” or designate a specific tournament arena where users can battle. Only points accumulated in these stadiums will actually count for the tournament point rankings. At the end of the tournament three winners with the highest points accumulated in those stadiums during the tournament time will be awarded with online trophies. These trophies show up as small icons under your avatar.

The Canadian qualifier for the Beyblade World Championships (insert link here) also used the online tournament format.

Grammar corrections? Suggestions? LOL...?

On the link press "Browse the Archive", and find "beyblade" in the middle column. That's what worked for me.
(Jun. 23, 2012  1:20 AM)Imperial Wrote: Here it is, should work.

http://www.entertainmentearth.com/item_a...e=Beyblade

Wow, thats like a BeyWiki gold mineXD
I am quite sure there were others, but that already does give us a lot to list.
Insomniac, this is incredible! Little teeny tiny tweaks highlighted:
(Jun. 23, 2012  12:25 AM)Insomniac Wrote: I feel so bad about the fact I could actually write so much on BeybladeBattles.comXD Took some screenshots for fun!

BeybladeBattles.com article Wrote:What the heck it is:

BeybladeBattles.com is an online simulation of real-life Beyblade battles. Users can sign up and have their own account which lets them accumulate online points through battle simulations. You can customize your virtual tops by using the Beylocker (give a quick description after a semi-colon, all I can think of is "a list of parts", haha). Users may also change their avatar to resemble whatever they wish.

The various tops to choose from consist of Electro Battlers, IR Spin Control, Tornado Battlers and normal MFB. After having customized their tops, users can then wait in the Battle Lobby where they will wait to be paired up with another user for an online battle. Battles are real-time and there are various stadiums to choose from. Each stadium has its own little (just take out the word "little") gimmick and surprise. The more challenging arenas, namely the “Volcano Arena” awards more points than the simpler stadiums like the “Forest Arena”. After being paired up with another random user, players will choose a top and a launcher to take into each round. At the start of the battle, users can position their launcher and choose the speed and angle of the launch. After the electronic signal “3, 2, 1 LET IT RIP!” users use the mouse to drag the rip cord out of their launchers, sending both tops into battle.

Battles consist of three rounds in which users can use different gimmicks, such as “Jump”, “Shield” and “Freeze” (I'd list every single one with a slight description in brackets or with commas) to gain victory. After accumulating a certain amount of points, users can then unlock items and other Beyblade pieces from the BattleShop in exchange for their Battle Points.
Code cards (don’t know what to call them!): *add a photo

Code cards come in Beyblade packages sold at stores. They usually display the Beyblade that the card came with. On the inside of the card, there is a special code which gives you additional points on BeybladeBattles.com. Another useful purpose for these codes is during battles. Once you enter a code online, it triples the points accumulated during battles for the following 24 hours.

Online Tournaments:

BeybladeBattles.com occasionally hosts online tournaments where they will open up a “Tournament Arena” or designate a specific tournament arena where users can battle. Only points accumulated in these stadiums will actually count for the tournament point rankings. At the end of the tournament three winners with the highest points accumulated in those stadiums during the tournament time will be awarded with online trophies. These trophies show up as small icons under your avatar.

The Canadian qualifier for the Beyblade World Championships (insert link here) also used the online tournament format.

Yeah, super small changes, but really really well done!

Grammar corrections? Suggestions? LOL...?

Hmm, okay thanks for those corrections Shab!

Although for the (give a quick description after a semi-colon, all I can think of is "a list of parts", haha) correction. There is so many to list! Seriously they also have peices that don't exist. Such as "Goop"! Maybe I should just list the parts are that "unrealistic" or only found online...?

As for the "Special Moves" that will be fairly easy to do, haha.
(Jun. 24, 2012  3:30 PM)Insomniac Wrote: Maybe I should just list the parts are that "unrealistic" or only found online...?

Yes, do that.
(Jun. 24, 2012  4:24 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Jun. 24, 2012  3:30 PM)Insomniac Wrote: Maybe I should just list the parts are that "unrealistic" or only found online...?
Yes, do that.

Quite a demanding requestSerious Je blaguesWink

LIST O' STUFF Wrote:Many of the parts online do not exist in the real-life metagame. Other parts are identical to the real parts but are colored in a much livelier fashion and are given a different name. For example, a Flame wheel with a neon-green color is dubbed “Bright”. See below for the list of non-existant and re-colored parts available only online.

FACEBOLTS:
-“Spike”: It is a normal facebolt but with a spike on top.
-“Slime”: Green, slime colored facebolt.
-“Rust”: A rusty colored facebolt.
-“Neon”: Neon colored facebolt.
-“Shine”: Resembles a Metal face with patches of yellow.
-“Glass”: Clear white facebolt.
-“Fire”: Facebolt with a flam design on it.
-“Check”: A chess-board patterned facebolt.
-“Wave”: A facebolt with two different shades of blue.

ENERGY RINGS:
-“Spike”: Resembles an Aquarios but has spikes protruding out of it.
-“Shine”: ???
-“Check”:???
-“Fire”: An energy ring with a flame design on it.
-“Wave”: A blue re-color of Virgo
-“Glass”: A clear-white re-color of Hades.
-“Rust”: A rusty re-color of Leone
-“Neon”: A neon-green re-color of Libra
-"Slime": A Bull recolor with a green design.

FUSION WHEELS:
-“Goop”: A rock wheel with a “goop” design on it.
-“Blade”: A Cyclone wheel with spikes.
-“Double”: A Grand wheel on top of a Flame wheel.
-“Wear”: A Hyper wheel with a rust design on it.
-“Bright”: A neon recolor of Flame.
-“Gleam”: A gold and silver recolor of Poison.
-“Heat”: An Earth metal with a flame design on it.
-“Ska”: A checkered version of Twisted.
-“Water”: A blue recolor of Dark.
-“Glimmer”: A Counter metal with gems on it.

SPIN TRACKS:
-“010V”: M145 with spikes.
-“009V”: A "Slime Green" recolor of SW145
-“008V”: C145 with a rust design.
-“007V”: WA130 recolor.
-“006V”: D125 recolor.
-“005V”: A white 100
-“004V”: A BD145 with a flame design.
-“003V”: A checkered 145.
-“002V”: A blue recolor of CH120
-“001V”: A ED145 with gems.

PERFORMANCE TIPS:
-“01”: A gem-tip.
-“02”: A blue recolor of WD
-“03”:
-“04”:
-“05”:
-“06”: A silver and gold recolor of ES
-“07”:
-“08”:
-“09”: A “Slimy” recolor of WB
-“10”: An extremely narrow sharp tip. Resembles a needle.

SPECIAL MOVES:
During battle, users can use special moves to gain victory. Below is a list of special moves.

-“Change Direction”: The beyblade spins in the opposite direction.
-“Flame Attack”: Flame is produced from the Beyblade, causing harm to the other one.
-“Electrify”: An electric shock is sent to the other Beyblade, reducing its spin speed.
-“Laser Attack”: A laser is shot out towards the opponent’s Beyblade.
-“Boost”: Gives your Beyblade a boost of energy; causing it to regain balance and speed.
-“Teleport”: Your Beyblade randomly teleports to another place in the stadium, potentially avoiding attack.
-“Freeze”: Your Beyblade stops spinning for a few seconds.
-“Force Field”: A force field forms around your Beyblade protecting it from incoming attacks.
-“Disappear”: Your Beyblade will disappear from the stadium momentarily.
-“Shield”: Similar effects as “Force Field”
-“Turbo Speed”: Increases rotation speed of your Beyblade.

I left some spaces blank or with question marks because I either could not identify the part or had no idea what to write. If someone can help me out, that'd be great. I included some screenshots to help out in identifying them:

Energy rings:
http://a2.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-a...4429_n.jpg

TIPS:

http://a1.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-a...8746_n.jpg

http://a4.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-a...8226_n.jpg

Tracks( yeah, I can't identify them):
http://a2.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-a...6879_n.jpg
http://a8.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-a...4625_n.jpg

NOW WHO WANTS TO BATTLE WITH MY DOUBLE WHEEL??
[Image: 539461_168925313240505_392802387_n.jpg]

OH, AND DON'T FORGET MY EXTREMELY UN-REALISTIC TIP:
[Image: 303696_168940226572347_880906964_n.jpg]

After all the text is approved and corrected. I will create a final draft of the whole BeybladeBattles.com section. This is turning out to be quite a huge section!
Insomniac Wrote:SPIN TRACKS:
-“010V”: M145
-“009V”: SW145
-“008V”: C145
-“007V”: WA130
-“006V”: D125
-“005V”: 100
-“004V”: A BD12 45 with a flame design.
-“002V”: CH120
-“001V”: ED145

I listed the tracks that you missed.

It is "Performance Tips" not "Preformance"
Blade looks like a Cyclone Wheel, with a bunch of sharp stuff on it.
You also missed "Slime" in the Energy Rings, which looks like a recolor of Bull.

I hope I helped!
(Jun. 24, 2012  11:50 PM)Imperial Wrote:
Insomniac Wrote:SPIN TRACKS:
-“010V”: M145
-“009V”: SW145
-“008V”: C145
-“007V”: WA130
-“006V”: D125
-“005V”: 100
-“004V”: A BD12 45 with a flame design.
-“002V”: CH120
-“001V”: ED145

I listed the tracks that you missed.

It is "Performance Tips" not "Preformance"
Blade looks like a Cyclone Wheel, with a bunch of sharp stuff on it.
You also missed "Slime" in the Energy Rings, which looks like a recolor of Bull.

I hope I helped!

Fixed, fixed and fixed. Thanks for the help! Those tips are pretty hard to identify because of the designs Tired

Heh, I initially took up the offer to write the BeybladeBattles.com section because I figured Kai-V wouldn't be too thrilled if she had to, haha.

Seriously though, that "needle tip" is impossible.
Hopefully this will be the last draft. Please edit (if needed).

BeybladeBattles.com article FINAL DRAFT? Wrote:OVERVIEW:

BeybladeBattles.com is an online simulation of real life Beyblade battles. Users can sign up and have their own account which lets them accumulate online points through battle simulations. You can customize your virtual tops by using the Beylocker .Users may also change their avatar to resemble whatever they wish.

The various tops to choose from consist of Electro Battlers, IR Spin Control, Tornado Battlers and normal MFB.
Many of the parts online do not exist in the real life metagame. Other parts are identical to the real parts but are colored in a much livelier fashion and are given a different name. For example, a Flame wheel with a neon green color is dubbed Bright. See below for the list of nonexistent and recolored parts available only online.

FACEBOLTS:
  • Spike: It is a normal facebolt but with a spike on top.
  • Slime: Green, slime colored facebolt.
  • Rust: A rusty colored facebolt.
  • Neon: Neon colored facebolt.
  • Shine: Resembles a Metal face with patches of yellow.
  • Glass: Clear white facebolt.
  • Fire: Facebolt with a flam design on it.
  • Check: A chessboard patterned facebolt.
  • Wave: A facebolt with two different shades of blue.

ENERGY RINGS:
  • Spike: Resembles an Aquarios but has spikes protruding out of it.
  • Shine: A silver and gold recolor of Striker.
  • Check: Grey and black recolor of Capricorn.
  • Fire: An energy ring with a flame design on it.
  • Wave: A blue recolor of Virgo.
  • Glass: A clearwhite recolor of Hades.
  • Rust: A rusty recolor of Leone.
  • Neon: A neon green recolor of Libra.
  • Slime: A Bull recolor with a green design.

FUSION WHEELS:
  • Goop: A rock wheel with a goop design on it.
  • Blade: A Cyclone wheel with spikes.
  • Double: A Grand wheel on top of a Flame wheel.
  • Wear: A Hyper wheel with a rust design on it.
  • Bright: A neon recolor of Flame.
  • Gleam: A gold and silver recolor of Poison.
  • Heat: An Earth metal with a flame design on it.
  • Ska: A checkered version of Twisted.
  • Water: A blue recolor of Dark.
  • Glimmer: A Counter metal with gems on it.

SPIN TRACKS:
  • 010V: M145 with spikes.
  • 009V: A Slime Green recolor of SW145
  • 008V: C145 with a rust design.
  • 007V: WA130 recolor.
  • 006V: D125 recolor.
  • 005V: A white 100
  • 004V: A BD145 with a flame design.
  • 003V: A checkered 145.
  • 002V: A blue recolor of CH120
  • 001V: An ED145 with gems.

PERFORMANCE TIPS:
  • 01: A gem tip.
  • 02: A blue recolor of WD
  • 03: A checkered recolor of S.
  • 04: A flame colored D tip.
  • 05: A clear colored HF/S.
  • 06: A silver and gold recolor of ES
  • 07: A grey and green colored HF.
  • 08: A white and rusty recolor of CS.
  • 09: A Slimy recolor of WB
  • 10: An extremely narrow sharp tip; resembles a needle.

After having customized their tops, users can then wait in the Battle Lobby where they will wait to be paired up with another user for an online battle. Battles are real-time and there are various stadiums to choose from. Each stadium has its own gimmick and surprise. The more challenging arenas, namely the Volcano Arena awards more points than the simpler stadiums like the Forest Arena.

After being paired up with another random user, players will choose a top and a launcher to take into each round. At the start of the battle, users can position their launcher and choose the speed and angle of the launch. After the electronic signal "3, 2, 1 LET IT RIP!" users use the mouse to drag the rip cord out of their launchers, sending both tops into battle.

Battles consist of three rounds in which users can use different gimmicks, such as Jump, Shield and Freeze to gain victory. See below for a list of special moves available.

SPECIAL MOVES:
  • Change Direction: The beyblade spins in the opposite direction.
  • Flame Attack: Flame is produced from the Beyblade, causing harm to the other one.
  • Electrify: An electric shock is sent to the other Beyblade, reducing its spin speed.
  • Laser Attack: A laser is shot out towards the opponent’s Beyblade.
  • Boost: Gives your Beyblade a boost of energy; causing it to regain balance and speed.
  • Teleport: Your Beyblade randomly teleports to another place in the stadium, potentially avoiding attack.
  • Freeze: Your Beyblade stops spinning for a few seconds.
  • Force Field: A force field forms around your Beyblade protecting it from incoming attacks.
  • Disappear: Your Beyblade will disappear from the stadium momentarily.
  • Shield: Similar effects as Force Field
  • Turbo Speed: Increases rotation speed of your Beyblade.

After accumulating a certain amount of points, users can then unlock items and other Beyblade pieces from the BattleShop in exchange for their Battle Points.

CODE CARDS: *add a photo

ONLINE TOURNAMENTS:

BeybladeBattles.com occasionally hosts online tournaments where they will open up a Tournament Arena or designate a specific tournament arena where users can battle. Only points accumulated in these stadiums will actually count for the tournament point rankings. At the end of the tournament three winners with the highest points accumulated in those stadiums during the tournament time will be awarded with online trophies. These trophies show up as small icons under your avatar.

تصويبات؟

Check is a Grey and Black recolor of Capricorn. Not sure on Shine...

Also, I got the last 5 tips for ya!

Quote:03: A checkered recolor of S.
04: A flame colored D tip.
05: A clear colored HF/S.
07: A grey and green colored HF.
08: A white and rusty recolor of CS.

Hopefully this will help finish the beybladebattles.com article...
شكرا!

Shine remains a mystery though :\

[Image: 283726_171570776309292_1262153328_n.jpg]

If anyone could identify that ^ it would be awesome.
Looks to be a Striker/Unicorno or an Aries. Pretty sure on Striker/Unicorno though.